TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1501
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    intent to hammer in (now) 2 minutes
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1502
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      And how is that wolfy again
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #1503
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        I told you all that I read through the thread god damnit
        This is frustrating lmao
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1504
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          alright, here it is; funnygurl

          I'm off to class now, I REALLY wish I could see the outcome of the lynch...
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #1505
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            I am very confident that neither Funnygurl nor Danceguy are wolves and I think a FG lynch is a waste of time.

            I'll go into more detail on this, but you're saying 2 minutes or whatever, so I'll just post this much now.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #1506
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              fucking again sunfan

              seriously

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1507
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                LOL
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1508
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Guess I'm dead. It was fun guys!
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #1509
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    "....It's you. It's been you all along, FunnyGurl!", uttered a horrified dAnceguy.

                    "No! Don't listen to him. Everyone knows dAnceguys are not to be trusted!", retorted FunnyGurl.

                    "I don't know, I have the intent to hammer you right now...DREK", declared a nervous SunFan.

                    "FINE! You fools don't even realize what you're doing. I am the one who will deliver you all to sanctuary. I am the alpha and the Omega(nitros)! Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possible ima.."

                    FunnyGurl was cut off by a 44 caliber round to the face. Across the room, a calm and cool Tokzic stands with his smoking magnum drawn. He holstered the gun, turned around and shouted, "Hey Afro".

                    "Yeah?"

                    "Looks like we're even now."

                    *The group shares a hearty chuckle over the remaining bits of FunnyGurl's corpse.*

                    The End.

                    Humans win! FunnyGurl was the masterwolf. I will create a post-game thread shortly with a list of roles and events. Great game everyone.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1510
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      omfg :')

                      really well played Funnygurl

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #1511
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        nice fake guardian claim afro
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Tokzic
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 6878

                          #1512
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          OH DAMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNwhitetext

                          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #1513
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            very, very well played, everybody.

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #1514
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Daaaaaaaaaamn

                              GG y'all and yay for humans!
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1515
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Whoa... nice one guys


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...