TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #1486
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Do what you wish, I guess. Just saying I'm not a wolf is not enough at this point, and I understand that. My limited interaction with the wolves was flaky, and all we have done was weakly cast suspicions on each other without following through with it.
    Just know that the same reasoning killed a human off for you guys.
    GL in day 7 if I don't make it there
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1487
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      dance, its looking like, due to the fact that I left my laptop charger at home today, and won't be able to be on longer than 20 more minutes, I think I'm going to have to place my final vote. I don't see a funny-ymia-halogen/james combo; and I'd really rather not hammer funny today, but I will if you tell me I should. I'd really rather kill Tokzic, today, and you've been changing a lot today, so I'm not sure if I should be placing my vote in your hands, but if you tell me to hammer her, I will.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1488
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        funny's latest post reminds me of a bunch of posts she made when she got heat in her first wolf game...
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #1489
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          I don't 100% see any of the remaining combos, but this one's entirely possible.

          yea I've been changing a lot, and it's because there are no more clears I'm comfortable making. what we have remaining is possibilities. things that might have happened.

          vote who you want to lynch.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1490
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            I need to decide in the next 10 minutes... great...

            I'm honestly leaning towards not voting her and putting my vote back on Tokzic. I'm going to reread a post or two she made when she had heat in CIV real fast; and I wish I could like at my skype history with her during that game, but I can't...

            she's really good at playing innocent, I'll say that much. She's done a great job of replicating her play in the UN game, as well. Also, I feel like the Middie kill was made to implicate her, but hey, reading into nightkills.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1491
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              I don't think you, Funnygurl, Afro, or Tokzic are very readable just based on tone, content, looking at single posts, etc. I think you're all capable of playing convincing wolf games.

              I'm willing to play the odds.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1492
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                I meant I wanted to look back at it just to see if I remembered incorrectly or not. For the record, I did remember falsely.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #1493
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  I wish I wasn't on my phone
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1494
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    looking at the relationships between every player alive other than her; it makes sense that she's a good lynch for today. My mind tells me yes, but my heart says no...
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #1495
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      sorry FG just know that I think I would've been making this decision anyway. although that's probably not much consolation regardless lol

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1496
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        alright, I'm gonna do it.

                        Intent to hammer in 4 minutes, unless I decide otherwise or am told by Dance to back off.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #1497
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 21 (13 members and 8 guests)
                          Welcome to the show.

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #1498
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Eh, you have one more shot
                            good luck!
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1499
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              tokzic, I see you're here, thoughts? is this a bad idea?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1500
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                Do what you wish, I guess. Just saying I'm not a wolf is not enough at this point, and I understand that. My limited interaction with the wolves was flaky, and all we have done was weakly cast suspicions on each other without following through with it.
                                FG I find it funny (ha) that you remember this. I don't think you really talked about Halogen or YMIA, but Halogen did have you at #3 or #4 on his list. you're right that it was a weakly cast suspicion. I kinda don't think you would have taken note of the fact that it was a wolf doing that unless that was, y'know, on your mind.

                                Comment

                                Working...