TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #511
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Meanwhile the wolves are sitting back, laughing at how the humans are cannibalizing each other. I'll come back to this thread tomorrow or something.

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #512
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Somehow I knew this would happen.

      Avenge me. AVENGE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #513
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        ok yeah, reread the thread, first thing I want to point out is that this phase shouldn't end at 8 in the morning, that's never been a good idea, as that's when people are usually busy/sleeping or w/e, and can't be around at the end of the phase. I think it should be pushed back to at least 1 PM or so.

        Secondly, if Halogen and Afro aren't both wolves, I'm a really shitty TWG player. Both of them SCREAM wolf to me at the moment, with perhaps Afro giving me more of a vibe. I'm not 100% sure about people like snowcrafta and guest, and I would like to hear more from them, ESPECIALLY guest. Its in both his human and wolf playstyle to shove his fists up his ass after reading his PM, and then not use his hands to type anything productive for the rest of the game, so his meta can't really be looked at, only what he posts, and he hasn't really posted jack squat.

        I'll keep quiet about my suspicions regarding Afro for now, for reasons I will reveal later.

        Halogen is an obvious wolf mainly because of his SUPER weak vote on Manti. I actually wrote a short story about how wolfy I think he is.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #514
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          The Love Song of T. Charles_Halogen

          AJ: Hey duders, I'm hyped 4 my first REAL TWG game, haha! Man, look at FoJar, voting for someone in Night One, man, that's so silly. Just blending in with typical nightposts!

          Xiz: Your mother should've aborted you.

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Charles: Hey guys, I know its the middle of the day, but here's reads on Every Single Player because I've learned that posting lists regarding suspicions like this during *Day One* is a GOOD idea from all SIX games I've spectated! Haha, I'm really paying attention, if this doesn't prove I'm out to get the wolves, nothing will!

          Vendetta: I can't think of anything that V would say in this story, so this dialogue has no relevance. He was one of the first people to point out how dumb the list idea was though.

          Mittens: Hey guys, I only post when people say MY name, because I only care about this game so long as this game cares about ME. ME! I'm going to vote myself, because that's totally a smart decision and shows how much I love myself! Its a win-win! *catches sight of his reflection*
          Oh god, what a stylish hat...
          *attempts to go down on his reflection*

          Froman: Here's a shitty post that does a really crappy job of emulating my human play.
          PS. you're all dumb and I'm the best TWG player ever.

          Some Walking Canadian Wolfsteak: I'm a shitty human, but at least I'm human! And even I know better than to post a list Day One!

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Yo my ***** I'm fabulous: Hey guys, here's an obvious human post that no one should find suspicious because everyone and their mother knows that I only post solid reads and have meritful posts when I'm a wolf. My thoughts are still shit though!

          Trunks: Hey guys, I hope you all forgot that I posted a list about my suspicions regarding all the other players so that I can say that I have absolutely NO OPINIONS on the game. NONE! Here, have a weak vote for Manti, because again, I HAVE NO SUSPICIONS! Haha, Xiz needs to get laid! I'm such a card!
          The End



          yeah I was really bored. Halogen if its not obvious.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #515
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Lmao. Nice post, but I don't get it:

            If Halogen spectated the last six games, then why would he post a reads list in day one in the first place? Even if he were a wolf, why take such a risk? I feel like he should have known better, wolf or human. Then again, after what happened with T-Force, I wouldn't be surprised if Halogen is actually a wolf and I'm being a terribad player.

            Also, I joined the Manti wagon too. Quite a few of us messed up day one by voting for Manti instead of someone else just so we could reach a consensus on who to kill. What seemed even stranger to me was the fact that people quickly killed off Vendetta, which was obviously not the greatest move.

            Anyway, we haven't heard from Halogen much after people backed off from Clasko and AnkoAcid, so I would like to hear more from him.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #516
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              And my vote goes on XelNya for now. I've already explained myself earlier, and he's the most suspicious person to me now now that T-Force is dead.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #517
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                i really don't get why halogen is getting a constant barrage of shit from people just for posting his suspicions when xelnya's lurking constantly without contributing anything whatsoever and voting for himself and nobody gives a fuck

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #518
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  Secondly, if Halogen and Afro aren't both wolves, I'm a really shitty TWG player.
                  You are a shitty TWG player.



                  Wasn't I the first one pushing to lynch halogen? What would I stand to gain by trying to lynch my partner on day 1 when there are no cardflips?

                  This is why player connections are important. I cant dissuade you from thinking I might be a wolf, but you should realize that it is highly unlikely that I am a wolf along with certain other players.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #519
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    that is the wolfiest post I have ever read from you Afro, goddamn. ANYONE reading ANY game by Afro knows that he goes apeshit when someone accuses him of being a wolf when he's a human, but is calm and appears uninterested. Kayla last game pointed out that when patterns are pointed out, players can change how they play, BUT Afro's play hasn't changed one bit in a decade. The shitpost I made above me was strike two, and I'm just gonna say to hell with strike three, Afrobean.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #520
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Like, afro is such a no-nonsense player, and his wall of text posts are pretty much a trademark at this point. The emoticons and short posts are as big of a tell as I've found.

                      I'd rather kill Afro, but I'm pretty sure Middie wasn't cut-out for TWG, and I would be fine with voting for him to add pressure, but not kill him. He'd probably just give up if he was close to death, knowing him, so idk how to approach the votes on him. I'd rather not see him dead, but I think he's not very useful alive.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #521
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        You're an idiot.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #522
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Strike three

                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #523
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            Like, afro is such a no-nonsense player, and his wall of text posts are pretty much a trademark at this point. The emoticons and short posts are as big of a tell as I've found.

                            I'd rather kill Afro, but I'm pretty sure Middie wasn't cut-out for TWG, and I would be fine with voting for him to add pressure, but not kill him. He'd probably just give up if he was close to death, knowing him, so idk how to approach the votes on him. I'd rather not see him dead, but I think he's not very useful alive.
                            'Kay if you insist

                            Not cut out for it. For fucks sake.

                            Afrobean.

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #524
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by xelnya
                              'kay if you insist

                              not cut out for it. for fucks sake.

                              afrobean.
                              ._.

                              Originally posted by xelnya
                              'kay if you insist
                              Originally posted by xelnya
                              if you insist
                              Originally posted by xelnya
                              you insist
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #525
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Out to dinner right now, I hope to be home in about an hour. Don't know if dad will need anything done with the recent snow, but I should be able to catch up in about an hour.

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...