TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #466
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    Originally posted by T-Force
    If you're referring to me, maybe realize that if no one else thinks that, you're the one in the wrong.

    Boo.
    W/e, there's three wolves. There's still two more people I have to look for. Until you screw yourself over enough so that people can see what I see~

    Eh, time to go wolf hunting.
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #467
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      Well, that was unexpected. Who would have thought that fojar was the seer?

      Comment

      • clasko1000
        Ima Twans
        • Aug 2006
        • 633

        #468
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
        Xiz needs to get laid.
        Poor xiz

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Well, that was unexpected. Who would have thought that fojar was the seer?

        Wut?
        It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

        Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

        Originally posted by emerald000
        I'll take some more free boosters please.
        Originally posted by choof
        please do the community a favor
        http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

        Comment

        • clasko1000
          Ima Twans
          • Aug 2006
          • 633

          #469
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Just to clear things up, it is night right now, and will last untill 6 tomorrow?
          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

          Originally posted by emerald000
          I'll take some more free boosters please.
          Originally posted by choof
          please do the community a favor
          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #470
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            Originally posted by clasko1000
            Just to clear things up, it is night right now, and will last untill 6 tomorrow?
            I think so.

            And Afrobean was just messing around, haha.
            Unless...
            osnap.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #471
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              yay

              Comment

              • clasko1000
                Ima Twans
                • Aug 2006
                • 633

                #472
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Wooop wooop

                So im now guessing that night will end at aprox 6pm saturday night to deal with the loss of a day?
                It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                Originally posted by emerald000
                I'll take some more free boosters please.
                Originally posted by choof
                please do the community a favor
                http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  Tps hasn't even formally ended the day phase yet... <_<

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    I'm sorry, for some reason I couldn't access the site, even after it came back up.

                    V is dead. Vote count and story tomorrow. Night 2 starts now, please send in all needed PMs before 12 AM PST /2 AM server time)02/16/2013.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      I think so.

                      And Afrobean was just messing around, haha.
                      Unless...
                      osnap.
                      Yeah, I was only partly joking. When I first saw manti roleclaim, I was pretty sure someone was going to counterclaim. Then I remembered that someone had already died and would be unable to counterclaim.

                      Also, I wrote up a much larger post, but it got lost when the site pooped itself, and I can't be assed to try to re-do it. I'll just leave you with this nugget:

                      Everyone who voted for V is a retard.

                      The fear to lynch manti that some of you have SHOULD be placed on V. V should not be a day 1 lynch ever, even if he's a wolf. Should he turn out to be a wolf, he needs to be lynched later, as his benefit for the town cause is worth the minor risk of him being red. And even if he is red, he can still help the town cause. Remember a few games back when he was a wolf and helped us lynch the only wolf we lynched that game???

                      Simply put, he is better at this game than you. He does not deserve to die while you live.

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        are you mad we killed your wolf buddy afro

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          Originally posted by Tps222
                          I'm sorry, for some reason I couldn't access the site, even after it came back up.

                          V is dead. Vote count and story tomorrow. Night 2 starts now, please send in all needed PMs before 12 AM PST /2 AM server time)02/16/2013.
                          It's alright. The site was all sorts of wonky when it came right back up and only some people were able to view it while others could not.

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1304

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            HEY DUMMIES:

                            Everyone who is suspicious of me for voting for Manti... is damn suspicious themselves.

                            Earlier in the phase I had made a joke-vote for Manti with the same reasoning (he lived through the night). I tend to make these sorts of JOKES occasionally when there are TWG patterns (like Manti often dying N1).

                            While everyone was arguing over Clasko or Anko, neither of which I thought were good lynch options, I noticed V make a vote on Manti. I was visiting Ipatch in Detroit at the time and knew I might not have access to my computer for end-of-day voting, so I stuck a vote on Manti because he was a better option than the other two options at the time. I had read Afrobean's post and it seemed more sensible than anyone's reasoning for either Clasko or Anko. Since I made that vote, I have not viewed the thread a single time until right now. Which means that since Manti has come out as seer I have not viewed the thread a single time until right now.

                            So I had a bad read and didn't have a chance to read the thread in time to change my vote. I guess it's mildly suspicious, but really?
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Simply put, he is better at this game than you. He does not deserve to die while you live.
                              What hell Afrobean?? Really? could you be a bit more of a pretentious douche plz

                              jk
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Everyone who voted for V is a retard.

                                The fear to lynch manti that some of you have SHOULD be placed on V. V should not be a day 1 lynch ever, even if he's a wolf. Should he turn out to be a wolf, he needs to be lynched later, as his benefit for the town cause is worth the minor risk of him being red. And even if he is red, he can still help the town cause. Remember a few games back when he was a wolf and helped us lynch the only wolf we lynched that game???

                                Simply put, he is better at this game than you. He does not deserve to die while you live.
                                You don't get to act like you're right when you're part of the problem Afro. If you would have had the same mentality when intentionally misquoting me and twisting my words, V probably would still be alive and I wouldn't have had to roleclaim.

                                Originally posted by Melonxcolie
                                I had read Afrobean's post and it seemed more sensible than anyone's reasoning for either Clasko or Anko. Since I made that vote, I have not viewed the thread a single time until right now. Which means that since Manti has come out as seer I have not viewed the thread a single time until right now.
                                I expect a litte more critical thinking out of you. Afrobeans post was a mess of twisted words and things I DID NOT SAY.

                                Making a vote off of it shows an inherant lack of fact checking and critial thinking. That's either intentionally wolfy or extremely lazy human play.

                                Step up your game please.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...