TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1426
    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

    afro, I recall a quote you made regarding how manti was forced to claim and played a shitty seer game as a result of having to claim. Thoughts about that quote now?
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #1427
      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

      What? I think you're mistaken.

      I said repeatedly that manti was playing like his shitty wolf game, and I said that even a wolf easily could have roleclaimed in his situation during day 1, but I never said he was playing shitty because he roleclaimed.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1428
        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

        you also mentioned that you are "satisfied" with how you have played thus far. This was after Manti was wolfkilled; you were still satisfied even though the seer died on your watch?
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #1429
          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

          Also, can someone PLEASE tell me why everyone is giving a pass to funnygurl?

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1430
            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

            not because he roleclaimed; because he was forced into roleclaiming
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #1431
              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              you also mentioned that you are "satisfied" with how you have played thus far. This was after Manti was wolfkilled; you were still satisfied even though the seer died on your watch?
              I said that I wasn't "proud". Had I successfully guarded ANYONE at any point, I would have been proud.

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #1432
                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                not because he roleclaimed; because he was forced into roleclaiming
                yeah, i don't know what the fuck you think you're referring to

                can you show me?

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1433
                  Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                  certainly, let me dig through these 70ish pages real fast. Its not too important, but I'll try and dig it up.

                  I think your claim is bs. Straight up.

                  However, I think that you should not be the lynch for today, barring a counterclaim. The chance that if you're legit and get a save tonight it too important to pass up.

                  ...unfortunately, I know where most of you guys eyes are going to be turning...
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #1434
                    Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                    PR tells and wolftells look pretty similar to me, and I see them there in day 2. this could go either way.


                    DO NOT INSTA ANYONE

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1435
                      Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      We had manti basically lynched on day 1. During day 1, he was wolfy enough to lynch and his behavior didn't change at all until late during day 2. Aside from Manti roleclaiming, which as I've pointed out even a wolf should do in that situation, he has already proven himself to have behavior consistent with a good lynch target. His play was so bad that even after ALMOST DEFINITELY being honest, there are still rumblings about him being a wolf.

                      If you couldn't find anything to say about manti, you are either the WORST PLAYER EVER or you had actually just already resigned to your fate. Seriously, your post after apparently discovering that manti was DEFINITELY a wolf who was faking seer felt way too similar to my JOKE POST at the end of day 1:



                      ps like sunfan said, I just pointed out a few things I didn't like about some of your "reads" and I erased it before I finished the post. And just for the record, I'm on board to lynch Guest, only abstaining from voting as such to save an insta.
                      I am referring to your language in the first third of this post, Afro.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #1436
                        Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                        There's no causal link there, man. I said exactly what I alluded to before: manti was playing like his normal shitty wolf game, and roleclaiming was the only thing that kept him from being lynched even though he continued playing the same shitty wolf game he had been playing before. At no point did I say he was playing shitty BECAUSE of being forced into roleclaiming.

                        Now, then, I feel I must repeat myself. Can anyone tell me why funnygurl is getting a free pass from everyone?

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #1437
                          Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                          biggest reason for me is because I think the way she's played would be awkward wolf play. granted, I cleared sunfan for the same reason in his last wolf game sooooo

                          gonna reread. btw who does everyone think is wolfy right now

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #1438
                            Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                            I think I'm leaning most toward funnygurl. I feel pretty good about the way sunfan didn't just accept my claim at face value, and tokzic seemed reluctant to trust it as well. But funnygurl just accepted it.

                            I don't know if I would put tokzic or sunfan as my number 2, they're about the same for me right now.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1439
                              Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                              honestly, I liked Tokzic's defense to my post. I'm putting him down a bit on my list; I still think he should be considered. I didn't see anything that even soft-cleared him. I doubt he's dying today, if at all this game, though. If you're the last wolf, well -fucking-played dude.

                              Afro, while I don't give his claim much credence, should not be killed today. He's ahead of Tokzic on the list, but off-the-table for the lynch unless someone counter-claims.

                              Dance is human. If there's one thing I'm sure of at the moment, its that you're human.

                              funny I'll have to think about. I wasn't for killing her today, but I think I'm going to have to re-evaluate my position.

                              My list from wolfiest to Danceguy at the moment goes

                              Afro (but not today), Tokzic, funny, Danceguy.

                              There's a possibility that funny could upstage Tokzic, but I don't think its likely.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1440
                                Re: TWG CVIII: Drekk's Revenge

                                If it's not Afrobean, then I'm onto thesunfan again. I doubt it's you or Tokzic still.
                                I don't feel confident at all about that, though...
                                derp
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...