TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I will put my vote on an active poster by EOD but for now, I'm leaving it where it sits in the hope that it will summon subaru

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Considering that you were one of the most active people what does it say about you that "nothing has really happened"?
    It was just sunfan, roundbox and I for the majority of the day phase and we did our best to make posts but there is only so much three people can do by themselves without spamming up the thread with irrelevant conversation

    I do appreciate you coming in here and getting the game going but yeah I don't know what else I could have done differently before you showed up tbh

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I'm keeping my vote where it is at the moment, but I gotta say not having half the player base is not a good feel for any sort of POE or meaningful discussion. I appreciate trying to make something happen out of what we've got here, but we don't have enough sparks to set this fire yet if you get what I'm saying

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    now this I can get behind
    not the whole potential vote train on me, but a vote on me is at least something going on in this game
    And what are you going to do about it?

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    now this I can get behind
    not the whole potential vote train on me, but a vote on me is at least something going on in this game
    raeko's vote is safe but at least it's based on someone who was in thread and now is no longer in thread. it's not voteable fmpov.

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I see :/ we've barely had a chance to display towniness though as nothing has really happened (even less than a normal first day)
    Considering that you were one of the most active people what does it say about you that "nothing has really happened"?

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    I haven't seen towniness in either of your posts (esp. roundbox) and you are the people on this list I would expect more from
    I see :/ we've barely had a chance to display towniness though as nothing has really happened (even less than a normal first day)

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    roundbox

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    why are me and roundbox not on the list idk I kinda want to play the game with people who make posts above anything else

    it is extremely boring and not fun to just vote for someone who hasn't even shown up but I would just feel bad voting for someone who is around and killing the game even further...
    I haven't seen towniness in either of your posts (esp. roundbox) and you are the people on this list I would expect more from

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Lame vote
    it's not really a vote I am using the energy of voting for him to summon him to show up to the game

    since Zenith showed up once maybe he will show up again

    Then I can brag that my votes summoned you both to the thread

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Would not vote for today:

    Nakah
    sunfan
    Zenith (I'll give them the chance to show up next day)
    Anyone else want to join the list?
    why are me and roundbox not on the list idk I kinda want to play the game with people who make posts above anything else

    it is extremely boring and not fun to just vote for someone who hasn't even shown up but I would just feel bad voting for someone who is around and killing the game even further...

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    omg yay my summoning worked

    ok NEXT wya Zenith it is now "tomorrow evening"
    Lame vote

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    omg yay my summoning worked

    ok NEXT wya Zenith it is now "tomorrow evening"

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Would not vote for today:

    Nakah
    sunfan
    Zenith (I'll give them the chance to show up next day)
    Anyone else want to join the list?

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    how do make game playable?
    Give me a thought on somebody, please

    Leave a comment:

Working...