TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #766
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    subaru, i think you're gonna die, so if you're town you gotta post thoughts for us to think about now
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • TWGma
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 3

      #767
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Okay, why's Funnygurl the least towny?
      Originally posted by Charu
      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
      Why are you fucking pockets again?
      Originally posted by Celirra
      i like tforce more than you

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #768
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        based on the vote count last phase, t-force looks better than wv. additionally, t-force kept town-reading shadow therefore lessening the amount of leads he could have going forward

        sunfan it's no fun that you broke twg law by putting me and t-force on the same team
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • TWGma
          FFR Player
          • May 2017
          • 3

          #769
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          subaru, i think you're gonna die, so if you're town you gotta post thoughts for us to think about now
          Or that. You've given us your list, but why is everyone where they are?
          Originally posted by Charu
          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          Why are you fucking pockets again?
          Originally posted by Celirra
          i like tforce more than you

          Comment

          • TWGma
            FFR Player
            • May 2017
            • 3

            #770
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            based on the vote count last phase, t-force looks better than wv. additionally, t-force kept town-reading shadow therefore lessening the amount of leads he could have going forward

            sunfan it's no fun that you broke twg law by putting me and t-force on the same team
            I don't think last day phase is a good indicator, because either you or Shadow would've been fine being the 4th vote, but no one insta'd due to someone saying not to do so.
            Originally posted by Charu
            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
            Why are you fucking pockets again?
            Originally posted by Celirra
            i like tforce more than you

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #771
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
              God fucking dammit. Gotta read slower.
              Bruh. You have me below FG as your lynch list? 1. Ouch. 2. Why?

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Shadow_God_10
                Somewhere, but not here
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 2227

                #772
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Originally posted by TWGma
                I don't think last day phase is a good indicator, because either you or Shadow would've been fine being the 4th vote, but no one insta'd due to someone saying not to do so.
                That would have been our beautiful, now dead bird Charu if you want a name to that someone

                Originally posted by Svaz
                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                Originally posted by bugkid666
                sunfan I fucked up
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                Comment

                • TWGma
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2017
                  • 3

                  #773
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Bruh. You have me below FG as your lynch list? 1. Ouch. 2. Why?
                  He did least towny to most. He thinks you're more town than she is.
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Why are you fucking pockets again?
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  i like tforce more than you

                  Comment

                  • SubaruPoptart
                    da kyo~
                    • Nov 2015
                    • 737

                    #774
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    subaru, i think you're gonna die, so if you're town you gotta post thoughts for us to think about now
                    Well my thoughts are: I SUPER cannot read so that's my own doing. My absence is my own doing.

                    My other thoughts are: WV voted me INSTANTLY at the beginning of this phase. I sincerely think they're town, however I'm surprised nobody picked it up in the beginning. I didn't want to point it out because I had nothing prepared for whatever could be responded to at me.

                    Shadow just being shadow. I have a more wolf-lean to them, but I have a slight glimmer of hope that they are town. They've been contributing a lot. Much like me, they kinda slipped up a ton in their efforts, and got targeted a lot. My fuck-ups have averted attention from them, which is understandable cuz I fucked up a lot harder than they have.

                    FG has been dormant which, is the exact same thing I did last time, yet nobody's really harped on them for doing so. They just joined, kinda made it known they existed, then just kinda joined the bandwagon.

                    TF I've pretty much already confirmed to myself as town, and I don't really have much to go off of on them. Nothing about them screams wolf to me.

                    If this doesn't work idk what will. I have no idea how to gather any sorta information in a timely manner, nor do I know how to argue any sorta point or persuade anything otherwise. I dug my hole last phase and there's apparently no comin out.






                    Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Oh God it's Subaru
                    Originally posted by Deamerai
                    damnit subaru
                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #775
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      If Subaru is a wolf here then the kills at night...kinda make sense?

                      H&H due to all of us immediately clearing him as town for..well...being H&H and doing what he does...

                      Charu due to being such a threat for him, and paranoid that Charu might have already figured out something we haven't yet

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Shadow_God_10
                        Somewhere, but not here
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2227

                        #776
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by TWGma
                        He did least towny to most. He thinks you're more town than she is.
                        Okay what? Didn't he reverse that order? My fucking brain hurts.

                        Originally posted by Svaz
                        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                        Originally posted by bugkid666
                        sunfan I fucked up
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #777
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Originally posted by TWGma
                          I don't think last day phase is a good indicator, because either you or Shadow would've been fine being the 4th vote, but no one insta'd due to someone saying not to do so.
                          your interactions with kappa look good for you, but you've already said that

                          man i just hope the game ends here
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Shadow_God_10
                            Somewhere, but not here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2227

                            #778
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Also if Subaru is a wolf the RNG gods are merciless in their selection

                            Originally posted by Svaz
                            more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                            Originally posted by bugkid666
                            sunfan I fucked up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #779
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Also if Subaru is a wolf the RNG gods are merciless in their selection
                              I KNOW RIGHT

                              what a sad game

                              me and t-force are on the same team
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #780
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Originally posted by 123kappa3
                                HI Poptart. We meet again .
                                Kappa's first post to Subaru...

                                :MOTHERFUCKIN' THONK

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...