TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TWGma
    FFR Player
    • May 2017
    • 3

    #226
    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    On the stinker phoneposting until I go to work, mmmyea.

    Did you want my thoughts on something in particular?
    Do you have any thoughts regarding Shadow's gutread on Kappa and backtracking on it soon after?
    Originally posted by Charu
    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Why are you fucking pockets again?
    Originally posted by Celirra
    i like tforce more than you

    Comment

    • TWGma
      FFR Player
      • May 2017
      • 3

      #227
      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      Ew
      Agreed. P sure he 180'd so fast, Tony Hawk got envious.
      Originally posted by Charu
      Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
      Why are you fucking pockets again?
      Originally posted by Celirra
      i like tforce more than you

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #228
        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        Are you outing your partner out of frustration
        Would bussing an afk wolf companion work in favor, or cast a spotlight on because it's an easy scapegoat?





        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #229
          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

          H&H Needs some pressure here if he shows up

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #230
            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

            Originally posted by TWGma
            Do you have any thoughts regarding Shadow's gutread on Kappa and backtracking on it soon after?
            I think Shadow isn't having a fun time guaging our reactions to what he's saying, so he's panicked right now. I think it's a not of a strange progression because he's exhibiting that angel vs devil on the shoulder bit where he's all three of them facing himself instead of committing on one or the other.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #231
              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              H&H Needs some pressure here if he shows up
              I said settle DOWN you can't vote my guy yet dang.

              Wilding





              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #232
                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                H&H Needs some pressure here if he shows up
                hm
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #233
                  Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                  unvote

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #234
                    Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    Would bussing an afk wolf companion work in favor, or cast a spotlight on because it's an easy scapegoat?
                    Yes

                    I think it would depend on who you're playing with tho

                    Comment

                    • SubaruPoptart
                      da kyo~
                      • Nov 2015
                      • 737

                      #235
                      Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      If it makes you feel better, I cannot metaread for shit and just go with what I believe feels right. Even if you're wrong it's just more information in the grand scheme of things.
                      Aight ngl that makes me feel better. I'm in the thinking of like "aight figure out the meta" but that makes learning how to get into things seem a lot easier now.






                      Originally posted by qrrbrbirbel
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Oh God it's Subaru
                      Originally posted by Deamerai
                      damnit subaru
                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      You can lead Subaru to water, but you can't make him vote at EOD
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      wolf gurls exist awooo owo ¿furries? owo awoo


                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #236
                        Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        Yes

                        I think it would depend on who you're playing with tho
                        I agree, and noted.





                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #237
                          Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                          Oh what now this game was actually set to start during the day?!
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #238
                            Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            I think Shadow isn't having a fun time guaging our reactions to what he's saying, so he's panicked right now. I think it's a strange progression because he's exhibiting that angel vs devil on the shoulder bit where he's all three of them facing himself instead of committing on one or the other.
                            Fixed, whoops





                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #239
                              Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                              Oh what now this game was actually set to start during the day?!
                              Did you not read the op because you're a wolf?????

                              Comment

                              • Shadow_God_10
                                Somewhere, but not here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2227

                                #240
                                Re: TWG Turbo 27 Game Thread

                                Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
                                Aight ngl that makes me feel better. I'm in the thinking of like "aight figure out the meta" but that makes learning how to get into things seem a lot easier now.
                                Yeah. I was a little paranoid (still am) about everything going wrong if I can't read meta. I gave up on that, and don't really care much for it anymore. It's probably one of those skills you pick up with years of experience playing with the same people over and over again.

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                                Originally posted by bugkid666
                                sunfan I fucked up
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                                Comment

                                Working...