jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #871
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Look, I'm not going to argue this with you. You're all pissy because you're getting voted off, well don't take it out on me.
    If there's a problem with your inbox, report it in the bug reports forum. But everyone else got th message.
    Besides, your activity level is completely regardless right now. Look at Bynary Fission. He's one of the most active, yet still has 2, I repeat 2, phantoms.
    So quit arguing about it. I'll mention something about it in the TWC and work out a deal about phantoms.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • sc979
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 1644

      #872
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Originally posted by rzr
      Look, I'm not going to argue this with you. You're all pissy because you're getting voted off, well don't take it out on me.
      If there's a problem with your inbox, report it in the bug reports forum. But everyone else got th message.
      Besides, your activity level is completely regardless right now. Look at Bynary Fission. He's one of the most active, yet still has 2, I repeat 2, phantoms.
      So quit arguing about it. I'll mention something about it in the TWC and work out a deal about phantoms.
      Why are you always acting like this?

      Just to check, did anybody else get an announcement between March 26-27? Because this is when it happened.
      ...

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #873
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        The only person who didn't was Kekeb because he was banned and I wasn't sending it to his new account.

        But I specifically remember sending it because I got mad and threw my phone because I couldn't remember how to spell KilikOdagawa.

        Nonetheless, if I'm wrong and I dreamt it, I'll fix it. I'm avoiding making the insta post until we're sure.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #874
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          P.S. Actually, I sent a total of 2 Global Announcement PMs this game. The first one was saying that inactive players WILL be removed, and I won't tolerate anything less than high-quality commitment from my players.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • sc979
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 1644

            #875
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            ...

            suicide

            sc979
            ...

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #876
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              No suicide. I checked. It was insta. Sorry, sc, you're dead. I'm going to send you a private message, I'd like to apologize for this. Anyway, I'm not officially endin this phase for another half hour or so. Consider the game on hold until then, I just want to catch up on my death posts.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • jugglinguy
                Use me as a porta-potty
                • Dec 2006
                • 4319

                #877
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Originally posted by rzr
                sc979 (3.001) > Kekeb, Bynary Fission, DrKirth, phantom
                jokim (1.001) > sullyman2007, phantom
                Bynary Fission (1.001) > phantom, phantom
                Err, that's not an insta. If Bynary had 3 votes (or even two for a tie) he'd be gone. It'd have to be 5.001 for an insta
                Originally posted by Jem
                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #878
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Death Post Owed To Megamon88:
                  Megamon was so lost and confused. Just yesterday they killed his best friend, and the day before his mentor was murdered. So he sat in Manti's tent and opened some of his ancient scrolls. A tear hit the parchment and it shriveled up. "Get up. Men don't cry. Samurai don't cry. I... don't cry." he muttered to himself. He stood up and called a meeting among everyone.
                  "Ok, with Manti dead we need to be strong and elect a new leader" he said to his friends.
                  "Well, the only person I see fit fortif job is you, mega." replied jokim.
                  "I agree. You've gotten us this far, all in favor?"
                  Everyone rose their hands and said "I".
                  "Ok, thank you guys. I'm not going to change anything. I'm not going to do anything different than Manti did. Just carry on with your jobs." said mega, testing out his new abilities.

                  Later that night a scream was heard coming from the inside of the leader's tent.
                  DrKirth leapt to his feet and ran to the tent, sword drawn and ready to attack. What he saw made him drop his weapon and his knees buckled. Megamon was laying there. Well... part of him. A bloody mess was swirling in a pool of blood where his genitals should have been.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #879
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Zanethra: This game is over.
                    Kek3b: nice
                    Zanethra: If Sc wasnt wolf, Wolves win.
                    Zanethra: I mean
                    Zanethra: It's not done yet
                    Kek3b: -_-
                    Kek3b: ah
                    Kek3b: so wolves technically win
                    Zanethra: Yea.
                    Kek3b: ?
                    Kek3b: damnit
                    Zanethra: Unless
                    Zanethra: If Binary is wolf
                    Zanethra: we can win XD

                    what is this, IDK.

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb
                      davai
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2765

                      #880
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Playing TF2, I'll talk just leave messages on AIM.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #881
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Jugglinguy, first off, you're my buddy but you're dead. No posting. Second off. Insta is more than half the votes. Since there were 6 people left that puts it at < 3 (not a heart, a greater than three symbol). Since he had 3 votes (Kekeb, Bynary Fission, and DrKirth) plus his phantom that puts it at 3.001. Now, here's the math part:

                        3.001 > 3

                        That's more than 3 votes, with the phantom. Hence the insta.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #882
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          "Sam...! SAM! Are you out there?" called Bynary. No answer. Bynary had been sent by DrKirth to find sc so they could question him. It was supposed to go smoothly, but how could it without the subject?
                          Bynary ran across the rough forest ground in search of sc. He couldn't find him anywhere, but he was scared to go back alone. He went to find some people who he could trust.
                          "Hey, I need you guys to help me find sc. I can't find him and Kirth told me to get him. Can you give me a hand?" he asked jokim and kekeb. They agreed and worked out a strategy for finding him. They decided to go out in 3 seperate directions to search and do a circle once they got out far enough.
                          Kekeb saw something running in the other direction and chased after it. He tackled sc to the ground.
                          "What the hell are you running for? Huh? Huh?" he asked, hostily. "No answer, right? Well just get your ass up.
                          He pulled sc to his feet and dragged him off to Bynary. When they met up he tried making a run for it again. This time he wasn't so lucky. Jokim held him down while Kekeb climbed up a used branch and Bynary tied a rose around his neck, arms, and legs. They called over the remaining members of the Samurai.
                          "This should be the last one. The Dark Samurai will never again return" said jokim.
                          Slowly they uttered a toast to their fallen comrades.
                          In unison they said "to heavy. To Xception. To mega. To hoochan. To Manti." and pulled the rope.
                          Sc's feet kicked around for a second and then he stopped moving. He was dead.


                          Day 6 is over. It is now night 7. The night will end at 7 PM EST tomorrow night.
                          I'll post the living people list in a minute.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • jugglinguy
                            Use me as a porta-potty
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4319

                            #883
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            Jugglinguy, first off, you're my buddy but you're dead. No posting. Second off. Insta is more than half the votes. Since there were 6 people left that puts it at < 3 (not a heart, a greater than three symbol). Since he had 3 votes (Kekeb, Bynary Fission, and DrKirth) plus his phantom that puts it at 3.001. Now, here's the math part:

                            3.001 > 3

                            That's more than 3 votes, with the phantom. Hence the insta.
                            Yes but it could've ended up that bynary tied or had more votes, even if everyone who voted for sc stuck with sc as their vote. Also don't tell me that I can't post cause I'm dead, you had no problem with devonin posting after his death.
                            Originally posted by Jem
                            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #884
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              Once someone is insta-lynched votes are not allowed to be changed. As soon as DrKirth voted for sc979 he was dead. Read the TWC thread about it, because even I wasn't too sure.

                              And frankly, I don't care who posts after death. I already said that. As long as it doesn't relate directly to the current game, I'm content. So I wouldn't care that you're posting now.
                              But if you remember correctly, lito already came and bitched me out about the after-death posts. And I foot want it again. So please, stop posting after death. If I'm proven wrong, and the council is, I'll fix the error. Feel free to PM or IM myself of a council member to appeal this.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Bynary Fission
                                Retired One-Hander
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 2437

                                #885
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Juggling, Dev is a moderator. He isn't bound by the same rules we are.

                                Plus, it was certainly possible that I could have been lynched, but people stuck with sc, and now he is dead. It's night 7, and he's been insta'd, so it no longer matters. We have to wait through the night, and see how things unfold at the twilight of the game, I suppose.
                                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                                Comment

                                Working...