jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #856
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    indeed, indeed, indeed. I'm very redundant.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #857
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      sc979 (2.001) > Kekeb, Bynary Fission, phantom.
      Jokim (1.001) > Sullyman2007 (safety), phantom
      Bynary Fission (1.001) > phantom, phantom

      Just a few things I wanted to say:
      Well, guys, you've been really good thus far. I really hope we can break 1000 posts, we already have more than any other TWG/jTWG thread in the forum by approximately 300.
      To all dead players (and alive if they're interested):
      I proposed a game a while back, A MidEvil War. I spent about 8 hours on it. Well, it didn't get chosen. My point is, it's really cool and I'd appreciate if some of you guys would sign up. Jokim already did, and travman, argo, and emerald. Myself and Makilaz are running it. There's still spots left in it. If you don't want to join, we'd still appreciate a small credit donation so we can give awards to the winners.

      Well, that's all. Thanks for reading, I'll update with the next vote.

      P.S. I guess that's not all. Just for clarification: DAY 6 ENDS TOMORROW NIGHT AT 10 PM EST, NOT TONIGHT.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Bynary Fission
        Retired One-Hander
        • Jan 2008
        • 2437

        #858
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        All is quiet. Where'd everybody go?
        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #859
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Post owed to Kilik:

          "What the ****? " Kilik saw a random leg sticking out from under a bush.
          He decides before he investigates any further to approach the Samurai leader. He reaches into the opening folds of Manti's tent and pulls open the door flaps.
          "Manti?" he calls in, nervously.
          "Manti, are you in here?" he calls out, a tinge of anxiety underlying his tone. He steps inside the tent and sees nothing. He decides to go looking at the scene himself.
          Upon getting there he noticed something he did not see before. A bloody torso hanging from a thick tree branch.
          "Oh... ****"
          He cuts down the half-body and inepto look for more. He sees Manti's head roll from atop of a shrub. He vomits. The others, suspecting him of being the murderer of their great leader, bring him to a rocky area in the woods. Jokim picks one up and smashes it into his face. "What're you going to do now, pretty boy?"
          When kilik stopped twitching they walked away. The once great Samurai, KilikOdagawa, is dead.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • DrKirth
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 484

            #860
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Since I may or may not be available today to discuss the game with everyone else, I'll be putting in my vote for sc right now.


            Be efficient.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #861
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              sc979 (3.001) > Kekeb, Bynary Fission, DrKirth, phantom
              jokim (1.001) > sullyman2007, phantom
              Bynary Fission (1.001) > phantom, phantom

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #862
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                That might be insta...

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #863
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  =\

                  Looks like I should just give up...

                  kekeb. kilik was apparently human after all, so maybe he might actually have something. I realized what I said about him maybe not being a wolf because devo said he was green, which might connect them if they really were both wolves, but maybe they wanted us to think this way and then not suspect kekeb at all. I looked through this thread at kekeb's posts, and it might be possible. He bandwagoned every vote it seems and yet he votes to lynch myst because myst bandwagoned too. He also triggered the insta on kilik even though he didn't even know the reasons behind why everyone started voting for him, as if he just wanted to get rid of anyone as quickly as possible.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • sc979
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1644

                    #864
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    rzr, I blame you for the phantom I have because you changed the deadline without me knowing it.
                    ...

                    Comment

                    • sc979
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1644

                      #865
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Originally posted by sc979
                      dammit... I just got unlucky again...
                      because megamon would've proven me to be green if he weren't wolfed.

                      oh well. Good luck to the rest of you.
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #866
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Don't try to blame me for your screw up. I send a Global Announcement PM to every single players.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • sc979
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1644

                          #867
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          you've done it twice. Global announcement was sent the second time only, my phantom occurred during the first time.
                          ...

                          Comment

                          • sc979
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1644

                            #868
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            check posts #560-604.

                            #560- you tell us day ends approximately at 9:00 PM.
                            #595- day ends at 7:00 PM instead.
                            #604- I get a phantom.

                            Nowhere between these posts was there anything that indicated the deadline was moved up, nor was any global announcement made about it during this time.
                            ...

                            Comment

                            • Kekeb
                              davai
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2765

                              #869
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              Originally posted by sc979
                              check posts #560-604.

                              #560- you tell us day ends approximately at 9:00 PM.
                              #595- day ends at 7:00 PM instead.
                              #604- I get a phantom.

                              Nowhere between these posts was there anything that indicated the deadline was moved up, nor was any global announcement made about it during this time.
                              He's right

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #870
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                And I made a post at around 8:00 PM somewhere in there, so it's not like I wasn't around.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...