Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    He wants to work with the great patashu of course

    it's the stepman dream

    Leave a comment:


  • Patashu
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    You kno it, collab? (it would be an honor, on my half at least)

    EDIT: Either jacks, jacks with 1/16ths, or just 1/16th triples with random 8th flow.
    So many soundsssss
    why would you want a collab on such a straightforward song, though?

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i have an ex:14 file of hatsune miku. submit?

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    *prod*

    Getting all of the files tomorrow at school, because I'll look like a hypocrite telling people to catch up on reviews when I haven't done so myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Submitted a file.

    Will await a review.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Patashu
    scythe of 13 = 8th jacks?
    You kno it, collab? (it would be an honor, on my half at least)

    EDIT: Either jacks, jacks with 1/16ths, or just 1/16th triples with random 8th flow.
    So many soundsssss
    Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 01-16-2009, 04:22 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Well this month was really hectic. I won't be able to look over my submission until after exams are done and I refix my TPP2 submissions that I lost when my laptop formatted

    Leave a comment:


  • Patashu
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    scythe of 13 = 8th jacks?

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    My Submissions

    +Shmetterlinge (Girl vocal, 14 Ex) Streams ♥

    Ride Out
    +Scythe of 13 (Full) ASK Fan for pad =)
    Life Light

    Less Talk more Rokk If i can ever get the sync right..

    ++Dancingbox (Collab) Definately going in (300+ Gimmicks? + 12 hours?)
    Mochipet V.S. Jacoo Girl 319 (Deleete Remix) Remix of GBT

    No i dont expect all to get in nor do i expect me to finish all. The one with + are the ones that are focused on.

    Just throwing this out there for all to see.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    PUT YOUR USERNAMES IN THE SUBMISSION FOLDERS

    ****ING A


    My to-review list:
    (SpammyMcSquirrel) Power
    (Wyde) Boss9
    (-Barista-) Kakke Ecko
    (-Barista-) Sin
    (Manix) You Spin Me Right Round
    (ddr_f4n) Super Samurai
    (~Zero~) 1989
    (FoxX) Bird Against The Storm (Lair of Evil Dragon)
    (Revolver) Shieldner Sheldon
    (Monst3rjoe) Chip Migration
    (Monst3rjoe) Main Theme of Taiyo ni Hoero
    (Monst3rjoe) Gradius (Full Speed)
    (Revolver) Mr. Bear
    (Revolver) ALL MY TURN -Kono turn ni, ore no subete wo kakeru-
    (Sigma) So Fabulous!!
    (Professor Raine) Snowbound
    (ddrdaikenkai) Vifta med Handerna
    (ddrdaikenkai) Like It Or Leave It

    I'm not judging Wyde's resubmits.

    When I'm done judging I'm submitting two more files, but I only want one to be accepted if both make the cut.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    This is true, but experience players don't have to be stamina whores (cough dragonforce) As long as the song is fun it should fair quite well.
    *cough* Team Murder

    Updated my reviews

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    Go for it since ER is for "experienced" players (~Zero~)
    This is true, but experience players don't have to be stamina whores (cough dragonforce) As long as the song is fun it should fair quite well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    i'm p.sure it's a 14
    Go for it since ER is for "experienced" players (~Zero~)

    @Xiao: I told debit myself im doing more indepth judging, but not in paragraph form. I state reasons and minor things that catch my eye. Dont my judging too harshly either, i admit i do say some things that shouldnt rly be cared about but because its stated doesnt mean it always has to have a big impact (just stating). Dont mean to sound like a b!tch but were all slacking, im just the worst one =P .

    And yes, id LOVE to sync all songs ♥

    Ok reviewing again for the third time then ill post (Triple Check) lololol

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i should probably make a good pad file for once and take my time


    coz i have a hard fial that is hatsune miku







    wait too hard nvm. i have 90% on it tho ;_; but i'm p.sure it's a 14

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'm not mad at anyone, or Oni. I'll continue to do my job when I'm able to. I just want to explain where I'm coming from. I'm not going ad hominem.

    I hate judging files individually, and I haven't really found the time to sit down for 2+ hours reviewing files. If I have time, Friday. If all else fails, once my exams are done, I can blitz reviews.

    Leave a comment:

Working...