Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Someone give me something to step!
Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Collapse
X
-
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Well variety is always good, I am thinking about stepping some JazzLeave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
'k.
I've been thinking of stepping something else for this though, to see if working on something new might garner some different results by judge tiems. You won't be seeing any V4s. ^^ The tune I had in mind was actually from the soundtrack of Street Fighter II HD, namely Zangief's theme "Red Cyclone".
Yay or nay?Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Maybe. But I'm stepping the original, not the Lucky Star meme sped up version.
But this is after exams and I finish Super Samurai.
And My Odyssey is a song I heard that my friend showed to me.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
...no 14s?My Submissions
+Shmetterlinge (Girl vocal, 14 Ex) Streams ♥
Ride Out
+Scythe of 13 (Full) ASK Fan for pad =)
Life Light
Less Talk more Rokk If i can ever get the sync right..
++Dancingbox (Collab) Definately going in (300+ Gimmicks? + 12 hours?)
Mochipet V.S. Jacoo Girl 319 (Deleete Remix) Remix of GBT
No i dont expect all to get in nor do i expect me to finish all. The one with + are the ones that are focused on.
Just throwing this out there for all to see.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
oyeah it wasnt pad...
i could remake a pad ver....maybe...Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Crap, I need to step something for this.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Two other songs in my queue list after I finish with Super Samurai:
Scarf - My Oddysey
Paffendorf - Under My SkinLeave a comment:
Leave a comment: