Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    B.) (insert reason here).
    sdahfsddshersxcjyrzetaerAHerzerazrhnxrjtzxzejtezjteztjem

    ??

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Uh...

    Well anyway, I guess the reviews will happen tomorrow because A.) I'm lazy and not home and B.) (insert reason here).

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Cyrenics.. your email was marked as spam

    LMAO

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Cyrenics
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I looked at the 2:47 file a second time. Might pass for a 12. I dunno.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Cyrenics
    Haha.

    You'll be able to pass them most likely. Just need to practice and get the right footing down. It's just like any other boss song: challenging, draining, and fast-paced.

    Sent.
    Ill check it out now, hopefully its under a 13.. we are really skeptical about anything above a 12

    EDIT:
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
    Oni-Paranoia, macgravel, Ra1nboW

    uh-oh...

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Cyrenics
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Haha.

    You'll be able to pass them most likely. Just need to practice and get the right footing down. It's just like any other boss song: challenging, draining, and fast-paced.

    Sent.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Cyrenics
    Expect 2 quite hard files from me very soon.

    One is 2:05 long with some tricky patterns, the other is just a ball-breaking endurance run at about 2:47 long.

    Both carry some intensely tricky BPM changes with some stops.
    Be careful with what you send. Only so few people can do these files well.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Cyrenics
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Expect 2 quite hard files from me very soon.

    One is 2:05 long with some tricky patterns, the other is just a ball-breaking endurance run at about 2:47 long.

    Both carry some intensely tricky BPM changes with some stops.

    EDIT: Don't worry, it's very well passable, just very, very tricky to FC and Ex. Attack.
    Last edited by TC_Cyrenics; 04-18-2009, 04:16 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    awsum

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    has anyone except debit accepted blythe
    I have.. which pretty much means its in

    EDIT:
    Originally posted by skyfox_
    i wanna fix my file, what should i do?o.o
    PM Halogen asking for the reasons it would be rejected for.

    Me and Halogen see more eye to eye (we actually play files on pad) so we should have similar reasoning
    Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 04-18-2009, 03:31 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    has anyone except debit accepted blythe

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'll remove the holds and maybe the small speed up in my Colors of Sorrow file and I'll resubmit to the pack email shortly.

    I knew that my Flowers file would get rejected but while I was waiting for reviews to finish, I fixed up a lot of stuff (also got Xiao to look over the file in the process) so I'll send it along with Colors of Sorrow and my other file(s).

    Expect 3-4 files from me in a few minutes after reading this post.

    //edit

    Took me a bit longer than I expected but 3 files sent~
    Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 04-17-2009, 08:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • skyfox_
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Also--since some people decide not to change the way they step after they have had a file rejected, I'm just not going to even bother posting the reasons as to why a file got rejected.
    i wanna fix my file, what should i do?o.o

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    Yo Aj i got vacation next week so i will be able to catch on all the reviews, but i hope i gave you everything including the ER graphics because... i reformatted my computer so i hope you still have your graphics and graphics for senorita as well. Also i need you to go on aim and send it me all the files in 1 big folder it will be easier than downloading 1 by 1.
    Yes sir. I have all of the sims in .zip and folder formats--I'm glad I held on to everything this time. However, I also reformatted my computer as well, and lost some of the extra GFX. I still have all of the step charts, but not any of the GFX.

    We can work on it later.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Yo Aj i got vacation next week so i will be able to catch on all the reviews, but i hope i gave you everything including the ER graphics because... i reformatted my computer so i hope you still have your graphics and graphics for senorita as well. Also i need you to go on aim and send it me all the files in 1 big folder it will be easier than downloading 1 by 1.

    Leave a comment:

Working...