Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Monst3rjoe
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    The past r21freak site packs have been poor overall, it's the truth. I'm looking forward to ER

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    meaning r21freak delivers crap packs

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    Thanks for the in-depth review. Once I get my computer fixed, I'll fix up my file(s) judging from everything you mentioned and resend.

    I want at least one or two of my files in the pack so I'll touch up everything necessary until it is acceptable.
    Strict judges = good pack

    Good pack = Nowhere to be found until ERs

    of course pad wise

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Thanks for the in-depth review. Once I get my computer fixed, I'll fix up my file(s) judging from everything you mentioned and resend.

    I want at least one or two of my files in the pack so I'll touch up everything necessary until it is acceptable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by kommisar[os]
    bpm gimmicks are awesome wat r u on
    They are when they are necessary or at least when they make sense. I also have a hate for 8-bit music. All in all this file will probably be in until the end when we look at what does/doesn't make the final cut.

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    Request a review for Colors of Sorrow. There's really only 2 things I can think of that would label a reject on it:
    - Use of jumps that layer the bass when the vocals kick in
    - Invisible 16ths later on for one section

    BPM Gimmicks are fine and I removed the mini-freezes (aside from the ones that layer cymbal crashes).

    Also might as well find out why Flowers of all files would be even better than Colors of Sorrow when personally I thought the file was too boring and repetitive.
    Overall, all files were judged on different days with different moods and with different distractions. Some files were also looked at ONLY when I was playing on a machine, so there was no edit mode for some.

    P.s.
    Due to that reason, every file is sure to be looked upon closely and is subject to be moved after a thorough inspection. I also believe next week I will be playing every file that has been asked for a review and label a "fun" factor on 2 scales. (I love a hacked machine with free credit codes)

    Edit: Fixed up post.. Ive spent a significant amount of time in each file that desires it.
    Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 05-7-2009, 08:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Request a review for Colors of Sorrow. There's really only 2 things I can think of that would label a reject on it:
    - Use of jumps that layer the bass when the vocals kick in
    - Invisible 16ths later on for one section

    BPM Gimmicks are fine and I removed the mini-freezes (aside from the ones that layer cymbal crashes).

    Also might as well find out why Flowers of all files would be even better than Colors of Sorrow when personally I thought the file was too boring and repetitive.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    bpm gimmicks are awesome wat r u on

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Moved 'Monty on the run', BPM gimmicks kill it imo.
    Out here remains in rejected

    P.s
    When a review is requested, I look at the file measure by measure.

    Leave a comment:


  • kommisar[os]
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    i'd like a review on monty

    Leave a comment:


  • Monst3rjoe
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Oni P. Can you post your review and why you rejected my "Out Here" step chart. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Monst3rjoe; 05-6-2009, 10:23 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Wyde
    Sent my Tsugaru 180 file. Hopefully you lot will approve, but I can never really be sure. X3
    Its actually when of you're best files, there is parts towards the ending that are very unnecessary.. which I consider revising.. Ill label the measures

    Also, posting reject and accepted.. They all have reviews but I will only post the review if its asked for.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Sent my Tsugaru 180 file. Hopefully you lot will approve, but I can never really be sure. X3

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    bump

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Cyrenics
    Where's the word on my files?

    Procrastinators.
    They are very bad

    Anyways, I swear no one understands what a double step is. This is for pad!!!

    EDIT: Been done reviews, will post soon
    Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 04-27-2009, 05:27 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Cyrenics
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Where's the word on my files?

    Procrastinators.

    Leave a comment:

Working...