Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    requesting lock because everything is practically done

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe D
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    I'm still working on Nebula Grasper, too.
    OMG I submitted a Nebula Grasper for this but it got rejected.I have a fixed version already.Ill try to submit it.In the meantime Ill send another song.AA by DJ Amuro,Its a simple file(no rolls,hands nor mines) a simple 10 footer

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'm still working on Nebula Grasper, too.

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    You know you could use any of my newer files from FFR/BMS....thier no where near as bad as they where 3 years ago

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'm still waiting on whether or not both my files' V123671386183 is acceptable yet, lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Can you accept my Super Samurai file as well? I'll let you guys edit it a bit if you want but try not to completely change it, but I really don't want it to go to waste =/.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Due to lack of files were probably just gonna accept sh*t that we don't exactly want, more or less we'll change steps ourselves if there are minor issues..

    I'll finish the latest files by tomorrow evening and hopefully we'll be done by then.

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Sorry. Gonna fix up my Odyssey file first thing today when I get home. Right now I'm as busy as the rest of the week, but I'll be free when I get home.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    *Bump*

    Nuu don't die! D=

    Anyways, to ensure this isn't a complete waste of a post, I suppose I'd still like to know what the general consensus is over my Uranus file. If I can only get 1 chart in this pack, that's the one I really want to push. I may send my second revision of Tsugaru 180 file if activity starts up here again, and I'm not sure what happened to my Enemy Attack file. Did you lot get it?

    Leave a comment:


  • MastaofRomandJul
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Your file and Sigma's So Fab file are the last two that I have to play.

    Sorry JS.
    About time you're playing that file. I honestly believe you'll accept on the spot because Oni and myself sat down together at his computer for two hours editing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Your file and Sigma's So Fab file are the last two that I have to play.

    Sorry JS.

    Leave a comment:


  • JenovaSephiroth
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    [obligatory "did you make it to my file yet" question] :V

    Leave a comment:


  • Kraezymann
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Is there a final submission date for the pack now? I might try it out, it'd be my first pack...

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I was going based off memory :/

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    11? I think 10 at most. Not even that 16th run is long enough to consider an 11 =/.

    Okay, I'll get rid of those gimmicks tomorrow and re-submit.
    Could easily be a 10, by eye i say 11, ill try it on pad next weekish

    Leave a comment:

Working...