What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NarutoFoxDemon
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 1181

    #6241
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    *cool, you knew* give me your hand and I will show you my "Spaceship"

    Comment

    • customstuff
      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
      • Nov 2006
      • 4892

      #6242
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm blue dabadeedabadie!

      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
      Originally posted by customstuff
      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      welcome to D6

      start playing

      Comment

      • stfuitsbrandon
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 648

        #6243
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        wrong band
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        dye in sum thundurstaorm

        srsly, dis wuz epik b ond buhleaf

        Comment

        • TK_yesillkillubitchboez
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 240

          #6244
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I can help you with that....You know what i mean.

          Like Games? Go here! join the forums! Now in Gold phase!



          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #6245
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Where's my toothbrush?

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • Blue_eyed_jessica
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 103

              #6246
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              "I told you I needed a bunch of bottles for my science fair project but nobody took me seriously"
              I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

              Comment

              • erk12345
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 23

                #6247
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                im gay

                Comment

                • RPGFREAK
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 41

                  #6248
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  byakugan

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #6249
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    ZOMG! Copyright!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • Crashfan3
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 2937

                      #6250
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      From my excessive Pepsi addiction, I've gained... six pounds. NOT ENOUGH!! *slaps self* WORK HARDER!!

                      Comment

                      • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1120

                        #6251
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        cookies!!

                        Comment

                        • Crashfan3
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 2937

                          #6252
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I will continue to spin around on a tile until I become so pixelated that everything I see is a mosaic.
                          Did that sound smaaaaart??? SOCKS-OCKS-OCKS-OCKS-OCKS-OCKS-OCKSSSSSSS!!!! :3

                          Comment

                          • Blue_eyed_jessica
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 103

                            #6253
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            its funny how you think I'm innocent
                            I'm not a redneck. It's jus a sunburn from when I wuz out yonder huntin some fish fom the river, wheres I tells my brother to get outta the woter cuz dem der skeeters will get em.

                            Comment

                            • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1120

                              #6254
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              what you said

                              Comment

                              • Magnum13
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 311

                                #6255
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                let's call it "Steve"
                                There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                                Comment

                                Working...