What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coolboyrulez0
    VICES
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2006
    • 10042

    #4966
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Im a maplestory queer.
    https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
    https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

    Comment

    • lXD
      L not I
      • Feb 2007
      • 1398

      #4967
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      i apparently hate maplestory =P
      AAA's - 125+19
      best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
      latest - sound of my dream
      219 tier points
      IndexRulz.


      Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
      lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
      bifflez yo<3

      Comment

      • Kaiya-chan
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 6

        #4968
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I think I'll wear THIS pointy hat today...

        Comment

        • zadovoljna
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 47

          #4969
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          This is what it looks like when I put a pen in between my big toe and try to draw.


          p.s. next person dun hate on my av too much thats a real pic of me!

          Comment

          • DARKSAMUS
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2006
            • 251

            #4970
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Umm... Hi?

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #4971
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I am going to getcha!
              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • Matrixdude
                And She Screams My Name
                • Jun 2006
                • 1351

                #4972
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                OT - Wow, you keep changing your avatar Coolboy

                "RAWR"

                Comment

                • Coolboyrulez0
                  VICES
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 10042

                  #4973
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  OT - I know.

                  "I will AAA MAX300 this time!"
                  https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                  https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                  Comment

                  • Matrixdude
                    And She Screams My Name
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1351

                    #4974
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Can you tell I smoke?

                    Comment

                    • Coolboyrulez0
                      VICES
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 10042

                      #4975
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I'm the Dancing Ghost! Be SCARED!!! BOOO!!!!!
                      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                      Comment

                      • 666midget
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 91

                        #4976
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        now u see me, now u dont!!!

                        Originally posted by MrGiggles
                        males are the master gender because we have mastered the ability to pee on/in various objects with various techniques

                        women are at least several thousand years behind in peeing technology

                        they don't even have penises yet, LOL

                        Comment

                        • DARKSAMUS
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 251

                          #4977
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          UUUGGGHHHHH... You say that one more time I swear!

                          Comment

                          • psychopete
                            Quite electrifying.
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 833

                            #4978
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            OK, I put off taking you until today, so now, time to die, asshole.

                            Comment

                            • solopro
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 448

                              #4979
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Do your damn homework!
                              Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                              But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                              AAAs: Nine

                              Unique AAAs: Three

                              Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                              Best: Disconnected




                              Comment

                              • faramir2007
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 7

                                #4980
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                i like the idea of skating but not the physical effort necessary to skate so i make characters of myself on crappy redundant games then give them mediochre ststs bus thats all ill ever become.....mediochre.

                                Comment

                                Working...