What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #7216
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    I'll cut you in 2!

    Comment

    • Sephiroth28
      Snake Princess
      • Apr 2007
      • 929

      #7217
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      If I look cute enough maybe they won't relize i'm ready to kill them.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • talN64
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2006
        • 24

        #7218
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        "GUESS WHAT!!!!! Your f*kin dead."

        Comment

        • rushyrulz
          Digital Dancing!
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 12985

          #7219
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          There's got to be a burger joint around here somewhere!


          Comment

          • AuraSage
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 100

            #7220
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            *..error..*

            _____________________


            sigpic-IE Rejector

            Comment

            • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1441

              #7221
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Ok after this spell works, I'll unleash hell!

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #7222
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Who's in the middle?

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #7223
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Who made a mess in my house?

                  Comment

                  • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1120

                    #7224
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    OMG...We are even higher that last time!

                    Comment

                    • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1441

                      #7225
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Black dogs kick guy balls, like me.

                      Comment

                      • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1120

                        #7226
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I'm bord..

                        Comment

                        • -Live_Free-
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 578

                          #7227
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Mick: -pushes Corey down the gates to hell-
                          Corey: Ahhhhhh! What did I do?!
                          Mick: Thats for leaving us


                          Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                          Average Rank:2,262
                          FC-135+38 skill/token
                          AAA-14+3 skill/token

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1441

                            #7228
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            (Mick is #7 Corey deserved that)
                            Lets kiss . . .

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #7229
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Wanna have sex?

                              Sure where?

                              Up your you know...

                              I know but where?

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #7230
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Messy house, now on to the next one . . .

                                Comment

                                Working...