What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alster1
    What is this I don't even
    • Sep 2006
    • 948

    #7186
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    oh yeah... im sooooooooo tough

    Comment

    • WhyCry
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2007
      • 186

      #7187
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      tickle me and die!!

      Comment

      • talN64
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2006
        • 24

        #7188
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        lmao why cry, i dont think I cant think of one now

        Comment

        • 911840
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 25

          #7189
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          wires, what wires?

          Comment

          • WhyCry
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2007
            • 186

            #7190
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Must watch you.

            Also lol, mines so hard.

            Comment

            • 911840
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 25

              #7191
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              /cast pyroblastRank99999

              /OOM!!!

              Comment

              • talN64
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2006
                • 24

                #7192
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                grrr bit*h

                Comment

                • alster1
                  What is this I don't even
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 948

                  #7193
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  sure im brave

                  Comment

                  • AuraSage
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 100

                    #7194
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    am i on television LIVE?........cool....................

                    __________________________


                    sigpic-IE Rejector

                    Comment

                    • alster1
                      What is this I don't even
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 948

                      #7195
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      cool, i can draw on the screen...

                      Comment

                      • talN64
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 24

                        #7196
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        d*mn that bigbird,once I get out of here, he's dead.

                        Comment

                        • 911840
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 25

                          #7197
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          gotta love the greenscreen effects...*waves around plastic sword*

                          Comment

                          • alster1
                            What is this I don't even
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 948

                            #7198
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            fear me...

                            Comment

                            • 911840
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 25

                              #7199
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              i fear him

                              Comment

                              • alster1
                                What is this I don't even
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 948

                                #7200
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                geez this elmo guy is soooo scary

                                Comment

                                Working...