What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ape0
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 195

    #5686
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    firsty...rant dwink!

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #5687
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Check out my hat!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • ape0
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 195

        #5688
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        kno mor firsty
        what hat?

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #5689
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Crap I was looking at the wrong page. Sorry.


          I play guitar! w00t!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1120

            #5690
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            soda bottle party!

            Comment

            • sujishishou
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 183

              #5691
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              7 is teh pwnz0r

              Comment

              • solopro
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 448

                #5692
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Roar.
                Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                AAAs: Nine

                Unique AAAs: Three

                Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                Best: Disconnected




                Comment

                • revolutionomega
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2240

                  #5693
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  yay i'm drunk again!!!!!1
                  "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                  - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                  Comment

                  • ffrrocksya
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 285

                    #5694
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    hold on mom. let me stay outside for 5 more minutes.

                    FC's:52
                    AAA's:11
                    Tokens:18
                    Skill Tokens:3

                    I play with one hand
                    (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                    Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                    Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                    Comment

                    • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1120

                      #5695
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      i rock at ffr because im a cyborg!

                      Comment

                      • ffrrocksya
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 285

                        #5696
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        um... I am the number 67

                        FC's:52
                        AAA's:11
                        Tokens:18
                        Skill Tokens:3

                        I play with one hand
                        (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                        Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                        Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                        Comment

                        • spinal_compression
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3325

                          #5697
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          FFR! Oh Yea!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                          Comment

                          • Pikachu655
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 203

                            #5698
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            to many faked beers yo!
                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                            Cheers,
                            Synthlight
                            Synth Made a funny!


                            Comment

                            • Smiloid
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 12

                              #5699
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Now, where did I put my house key... oh, here it -- holy snap my fingers!!! Aaaaah!!!!

                              Comment

                              • ffrrocksya
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 285

                                #5700
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I can stand and you can float... LOL!

                                FC's:52
                                AAA's:11
                                Tokens:18
                                Skill Tokens:3

                                I play with one hand
                                (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                                Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                                Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                                Comment

                                Working...