2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Poison-
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    So does that mean I have to redo my SOLROS?

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    I've been told to move pikakirby and Evascythe to D2, sorry you two

    lmao flash, guess I need to be more specific for those reqs lol
    Meh... Now I have to go catch my Pokemon again.

    Edit: Ew, the requirements are so much harder.
    Last edited by pikakirby123; 05-7-2012, 03:48 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Poison-
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )



    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    OMFG that SOLROS should have been a AAA I'm so pissed off..
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I've been told to move pikakirby and Evascythe to D2, sorry you two

    lmao flash, guess I need to be more specific for those reqs lol

    Leave a comment:


  • flash dualist
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    YOUR MINE SQUIRTLE

    Leave a comment:


  • Elite Ninja
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Rofl I'm not even sure if I can do D5 requirements either XD

    Thanks for moving me down though. We'll see how this goes.

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    You should try and capture as many Pokemon as possible each round for reasons I choose not to type atm~

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Damn it, I could have sworn I read the Squirtle req as BF or better Asterisk... Anyways I lost the AAA in the last 10 notes. Poor me. Anyways, is there any reason I should capture every pokemon? if so....
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    oh I was supposed to move you back to D5, hang on

    I might shift some people around over the next 24 hours, just a heads up (more likely shifting down than shifting up)

    Leave a comment:


  • Elite Ninja
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Yeah I can't do any of the requirements besides maybe getting 1600 goods + averages on Vertex Beta.....

    Bye

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by Choofers
    Haxorus is pure dragon, so the only types that are super effective are dragon and ice (not many people are going to be using ice moves that gain a STAB because ice pokemon are weak against fighting, fire, steel, and grass (gg common types)). He also learns outrage, which is a physical dragon move. Pair that with his high physical attack and STAB...
    Ice types aren't weak against Grass, but they are weak against Rock.

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    jero round 1 may or may not be up I dunno check the OP

    p.s. Chandelure fucking owns

    Leave a comment:


  • Choofers
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Haxorus is pure dragon, so the only types that are super effective are dragon and ice (not many people are going to be using ice moves that gain a STAB because ice pokemon are weak against fighting, fire, steel, and grass (gg common types)). He also learns outrage, which is a physical dragon move. Pair that with his high physical attack and STAB...

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Because Chandelure has the highest special attack stat of any non-legendary monster and Haxorus is second behind Rampardos on physical attack but has workable stats in everything else?

    Leave a comment:

Working...