Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
And the verdict is out, more suspense coming right after this post. Stay tuned for more waiting for the details
FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
YaySignups are now over. I will leave this thread open until tomorrow for comments or questions. Again, Do NOT ask what division you are being placed in, or when the tournament will begin - I will ignore either of these questions. I will update placements when they are finished, and the tournament will start when that is done.
See you all at the finish line
Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Signups are now over. I will leave this thread open until tomorrow for comments or questions. Again, Do NOT ask what division you are being placed in, or when the tournament will begin - I will ignore either of these questions. I will update placements when they are finished, and the tournament will start when that is done.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I'm thinking OVER 9000!!!!!Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
I'll guess 500 won't submit.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
K predict how many of the participants won't submit in round 1.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Should be done by now, if time is correct on my comp.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Well your computer might just be a bunch of FAIL! Ever think of that???shift/???
(just kidding man, doesn't matter that much, signups are over pretty much)Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Its past 12! Should be over!Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
now, sign ups done?
Edit: was rite, awesome.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
1 minute according to my computer.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
Tracked down some of the songs that were added for this. It's pretty obvious they're new when you do horrible on one of them yet you get rank 463 or something like that.Last edited by Silhac; 06-8-2008, 10:07 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
4 minutes
Lol my clock is off by 2 minutesLeave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST
5 minutes!Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: