FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    wrecked.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    For the record, you never told me about the alt account. I found out on my own. You only asked me to remove your main.

    Leave a comment:


  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Easy guys, I didn't mean to start a war or anything over that. The question has been answered and we should just drop it from here on. I realize that some of you might not be happy with what's been said but just take it to pms or aim or whatever. This thread is bad enough already...

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midday}xX
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    How's about we all leave i love you alone? =)

    Leave a comment:


  • i love you
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    No I still would had DQ'd myself from the tournament because I have no chance at getting Top 8 on this tournament and that I already have vROFL from the last tournament.

    Leave a comment:


  • GG_Guru
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    yo wasnt i love you a female before?

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    exactly.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    OHHH, ILU, he's saying that if you din't sign up by accident, you wouldn't have told sprite to DQ you.

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    i know that. i said what you did was an accident. i'm just saying if you didn't do that, and signed up with your account, you'd probably be playing.

    Leave a comment:


  • i love you
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Must I repeat myself?

    I said that I told sprite to DQ'd me from the tournament. Me signing in on an alt was an accident...I literally told sprite to remove BOTH names from the tournament.

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    the point is that your not playing because you signed up on an alt....

    Leave a comment:


  • i love you
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    That was kinda the point from the beginning...

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    i never said it mattered. i'm just saying that's why your not in the tournament. you accidentally did it, and you told him, and now your not playing.

    Leave a comment:


  • i love you
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    misunderstanding or not, you still joined with a different account. on purpose or not.
    That wouldn't even matter anymore because I literally told sprite to remove me from the tournament...

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    misunderstanding or not, you still joined with a different account. on purpose or not.

    Leave a comment:

Working...