FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    shooting for d3 cmonnn

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I think you're not quite correct as to what is needed to win in a given division. The song rounds this time are specifically geared towards being quite difficult to AAA. The first many rounds should not be going to "all AAAs"

    However, given that you do have multiple FCs on 10/11 songs, you could in fact fall afoul of getting put higher than perhaps you feel comfortable with, but at the same time, your ability to get FCs on 10s and 11s suggests that if you simply work at it, you can AAA higher songs than you have. I mean, I haven't AAA'd anything over a 5 either, but I can't FC anything higher than an 8 either. And I was in D2 last year. You'd certainly advance further than I did.

    Leave a comment:


  • qqwref
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Not that I have a problem with this, but it looks like to do well in a lower division you need a certain type of accuracy - it seems like you have to be able to AAA practically all of the songs you can FC. My situation is that I can FC about half of the 10s, but my PA for pretty much anything from 6 through 10 (as long as I FC it) is relatively constant. So I'm expecting to get placed in a division where songs are around the 8-10 level (D2 or D3), but since I haven't ever AAAed anything over a 5 I expect to lose in the first few rounds since it's generally accepted that you need an AAA or very close to advance. I'll be interested to see who wins the lower few divisions.

    Leave a comment:


  • lumphoboextreme
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    haha my school actually hired people to block out everything... XD

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by travman301
    The mystery prize was the mystery itself.

    Leave a comment:


  • travman301
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    The mystery prize was the mystery itself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Phynx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    FFR steals souls. Tournaments are just one way they pick out the "ripe" souls from the "sour" or "wilted" souls. THEY'RE IN CAHOOTS WITH SATAN!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Proxy that bitch.

    Leave a comment:


  • lumphoboextreme
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    aww my school blocked the game from any mirror site. =/

    Leave a comment:


  • itmorr
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Oh I belong in d2 probably, that's sad vv;

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    ask Shash.

    Leave a comment:


  • lxDestinyxl
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by HammyMcSquirrel
    Whatever happened to those mystery prizes that were supposed to be given out after the 2nd official tournament? I know it wasn't vrofl, because it was stated that wasn't the mystery prize.
    I didn't get any mystery prize either. I came 4th, and the mystery prize was meant to be given to the top 8 of each division.

    Leave a comment:


  • HammyMcSquirrel
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Whatever happened to those mystery prizes that were supposed to be given out after the 2nd official tournament? I know it wasn't vrofl, because it was stated that wasn't the mystery prize.
    Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 06-6-2008, 12:11 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • lxDestinyxl
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by remedy1502
    Well, wouldn't it be more likely a maximum? What if several people in the top 8 already have vrofl?
    That's what happened to me. I didn't get anything for the third official tournament

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Updated as of 11:30PM EST.

    Leave a comment:

Working...