Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Just random things I like to do on sites I'm on. Some of my goals is to get 15 ref's, AAA a difficulty 6 song, get pwned by someone badly in the vs. thingy. I am just random like that.:P
FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Possibly will fail out second round (gettin rid of comp) so If anytime pass the first round i have the same IP address as ~Zero~, its just me on his compLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Ok, thanks.
I am yet to catch a cheat myself. I want to make that my goal on here some day.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
MJV2112 was caught cheating.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
MJV2112 is the latest person to add there name to the DQ'd list. Anyone know why?Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
john stamos is the best actor everLeave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
What was the name of your last account?What's going to happen with me? It's not based on total games played is it?
I've only played 204, but this is a relatively new account and I've been playing on and off for a few years now. My old account doesn't work. I was ranked like 200 overall in my peak if I recall correctly. It was like that a couple years ago I think? Not that overall matters.. I dunno. I just don't wanna get put in like D5 because I've only played 200 games or something.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
What's going to happen with me? It's not based on total games played is it?
I've only played 204, but this is a relatively new account and I've been playing on and off for a few years now. My old account doesn't work. I was ranked like 200 overall in my peak if I recall correctly. It was like that a couple years ago I think? Not that overall matters.. I dunno. I just don't wanna get put in like D5 because I've only played 200 games or something.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
John Stamos lives now and foreverLeave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Ahhh sooooo close. We're almost there... I'm sooo pumped for this, I have to do well this year.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: