FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by UserNameGoesHere
    Sooo when the tournament starts, will there be two separate tournament threads then? (One for tournament discussion/information on what song to play for which division for which week and one for users to post links to their screenshots)

    I think it will be really confusing if everyone posts their screenshots in the same thread as the discussion, plus that would make it really hard to find the pages which tell what songs to do.

    Or am I completely missing something here??
    Originally posted by First Post
    5. Send me a link to the screenshot via forum PM or post it in the round's thread.
    I am assuming that there will only be one thread. I'm sure it will not be that confusing.

    Leave a comment:


  • UserNameGoesHere
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Sooo when the tournament starts, will there be two separate tournament threads then? (One for tournament discussion/information on what song to play for which division for which week and one for users to post links to their screenshots)

    I think it will be really confusing if everyone posts their screenshots in the same thread as the discussion, plus that would make it really hard to find the pages which tell what songs to do.

    Or am I completely missing something here??

    Leave a comment:


  • i love you
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Damn that sucks...

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    oh geez, what did lump do?
    His XP computer has slowdown, and he does not want to play on his vista. So he quit FFR I think. Read his profile.

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    if you read, you will notice it says IT WILL TAKE A DAY OR FEW TO PLACE EVERYONE! AND YOU WILL KNOW WHEN YOU ARE PLACED. there will most likely be a front page post about it, and a new thread for it. so just wait or read.

    Leave a comment:


  • trainlovurone
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    so where's the first round. i wanna see it

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    oh geez, what did lump do?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nickels000
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    lumpho DQ'ed?

    Leave a comment:


  • dean_machine
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I'm glad that I'm participating in an official tournament even if I know I won't make top 8. I'll be a bit sad though if I don't make it past the first round.

    Leave a comment:


  • i love you
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I never cheated it was a big misunderstanding. I already talked to sprite so everything is fine.

    The reason why i'm still on the DS'd list is because i told sprite that I didn't wanted to join the tournament. I disqualitied myself in other words since I already have vrofl. =/

    Leave a comment:


  • [HectoGtzMX]
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Lol shut up xD.

    I just made a quick D5 list of 35 players, and if everyone submits this is going to be really hard, I hope sm players don't care enough to participate heh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midday}xX
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Better than being the lowest D5 player... =/

    Leave a comment:


  • [HectoGtzMX]
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    This is only my second ever tourney lol.

    I have no tourney experience, I'm just an underground player.

    Yay, Hectoooo is in the tourney too!
    You'll be big competition D:<

    I feel like I'm one of the lowest D5 players, that's not fair ;_;

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver_Brian
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    This will conveniently start when I don't have school to worry about anymore =) Good luck to everyone who will participate!

    ps lol i love you is the only one to be DQed before the tourney even started.

    Leave a comment:


  • BigBoss37
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    nom nom nom, people will submit!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...