Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Why do I not remember this happening?
Either way, you've been DQ'd since you did sign up with an alt, whether intentional or not. Stop complaning about it. It's done.
FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
I'm smart enough to know that staff are able to check your ip for every account they signed in on for this tournament.
Yes I told you to remove me from tournament but right before you said "Nice signing in on two accounts" on AIM, I PMed you saying that I accidently signed in on my brothers account. It was literally like 2 mins before you mentioned it on AIM...Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
You didn't click the signup button.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
I'm not on the list T.T WHY?! xDLeave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
I was seriously going to kill myself though since I was waiting a year for this =_=. . . .Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Wow, negative 8 mil games played... o_O
Congrats on getting into the tournament. I have been excited for this since like 4 months ago. I PM'ed Tass about it.:PLeave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
I'm so happy I got in this tournament because I wasn't actually signed up since i had 8 mil negative game plays, now Sprite- talked it through with me and it made me not try to hang myself anymore
!
Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
This tourney is getting me pumped. SM has improved my accuracy enough to where I believe I won't get forcibly gang raped by half of FFR in the first round.
I'm curious to know when we will be placed in our respective divisions. I will commit seppuku if I somehow get placed in D3.
~Bynary FissionLeave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Guys, if Sprite is here, trying to prove a point, then that means he shouldn't be. Just let it go. I love you isn't playing, it doesn't matter how I love you got DQ'd or removed from the tournament. Sprite has a lot of work to do, so please let him do it.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Or at least a little 'Are you sure' pop up with your username thereLeave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
All you said was "please remove me from the tournament." You never mentioned that you had an alt signed up.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
Maybe if it wasn't so easy to sign up we wouldn't have people accidentally clicking links. Should have it at least go to a 2nd page where you type a few things and then click sign up. There could easily be 300 people that didn't mean to click it with the intent in actually joining the tournament.Leave a comment:
-
Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!
No...I PMed you on MP chat about it before you even mentioned to me on AIM that I signed in on two accounts...Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: