FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    edit - this post was mean
    Last edited by Sprite-; 06-9-2008, 12:04 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • MP3 player
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Great I already know I will be put in D4 so to everyone in my division...

    GOOD LUCK

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Just posting to say sorry sprite for being a tool.

    ps, I've played one of the files being added wutwut :X

    Leave a comment:


  • Brian iPwn
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    w00tsicles!

    1,461 people I need to beat out of vROFL now...

    Greeeeaaaaat... :/

    *Still praying for D1*

    Don't look at my top 10 non-AAA's either... I BMFC'ed FOTBB, EHHS, and Reality last night xD. 2 Tier Points GET! rofl.

    Leave a comment:


  • banditcom
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    With how many people signed up, maybe a top 12 or 16 for vROFL token, depending on division?

    I signed up... Played about 40-50 full songs of SM and FFR combined in the past year. xD

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Updated as of 10:23PM EST. 1500 get!

    Leave a comment:


  • lumphoboextreme
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    k so apparently my xp computer has slowdown on it... i dunno what tass is gonna do with any of my scores or the tournament but i have no computer to play from now. check in and post sometime, bye.

    Leave a comment:


  • Breakdown16
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Signups end today, so it should start sometime soon after divisions are sorted, which should take a few days. We don't know when it will end.

    And listen to devonin. Seek, and you shall find what you search...next time.

    Leave a comment:


  • joenome
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    what time does it start and what time does it end

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Simple passing songs is sufficiently simple just by mashing that it tends to have no significant impact on your overall stats especially in comparison to people who can actually play the song well.

    Joe, READ THE THREAD. In fact, just read the bottom of the previous page where all the staff comments are collected.

    Leave a comment:


  • joenome
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    what time does it start tomorrow and how is it suposed to work???


    i dont get it

    Leave a comment:


  • Zamiax
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by tyler2zelda
    I'm actually paranoid of which division I'm in. I can almost FC The World as We Know It, and I have AAA'd My Darkest Hour. However, on top of that, I also managed to beat Flight of the Bomblebeee. Will that affect my division?

    I don't wanna get caught being the biggest noob in a division just because I beat one song before.
    dont worry about that beating one song might not put u in a harder division, but that is my thought, so u might want to check in with someone else.

    Im also glad that round one will start soon. i just hope i have time to play with final exams and all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    look at the very first page...very first post....then look at the bottom of page 40

    Leave a comment:


  • Most-wanted_9-10
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    srry but this is like the first thing ive been in how do the toureys work cause iam like ok sweet but what do you do to win and all srry noob question

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    damn, Tass is lucky XD

    Leave a comment:

Working...