FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • arrekusuof93
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    6-minute dash for 2000 get

    Leave a comment:


  • DayMan951
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by EnR
    I think they are going by Central time amirite? 1:13 left >_>
    Thread title says EST. 10 mins left.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fantasticone
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Bold thing on my post
    EST
    est

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I think they are going by Central time amirite? 1:13 left >_>

    Leave a comment:


  • DayMan951
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    What account did I love you sign up with?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fantasticone
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Colors are cool and the sign ups are almost over yay.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    HA, That is all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fantasticone
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    "I love you" has been disqualified for signing up with an alt with horrible stats.
    Siggyed to increase the piercing shame.

    Leave a comment:


  • 25thhour
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I love you got PWNT. Can't wait!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr.Nothing
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Breakdown16
    Well...actually, to many people (including myself), those prizes hold great value, as they are not easily obtained. If I wanted a subscription, I would have to pay credits, 'cause I can't buy one. And vRofl is a pretty exclusive prize on its own.
    But ultimately unsatisfying.
    But hey, a little cash for playing FFR i'm all for.

    Leave a comment:


  • Breakdown16
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    D'oh! Really come on Vertex Beta vROFL isn't worth it. or the other prizes for that matter.
    Well...actually, to many people (including myself), those prizes hold great value, as they are not easily obtained. If I wanted a subscription, I would have to pay credits, 'cause I can't buy one. And vRofl is a pretty exclusive prize on its own.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Midnight}xX
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    "I love you" has been disqualified for signing up with an alt with horrible stats.
    D'oh! Really come on Vertex Beta vROFL isn't worth it. or the other prizes for that matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    "I love you" has been disqualified for signing up with an alt with horrible stats.
    La Muerte.....

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    "I love you" has been disqualified for signing up with an alt with horrible stats.
    i would seriously kill myself if that happened to me 0.0 . . ..

    Leave a comment:


  • smartdude1212
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by devonin
    Simple passing songs is sufficiently simple
    rofl

    Leave a comment:

Working...