FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Just make sure you save the replay in your replays.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Or just link your replay page and tell them the score you had so they can see it there. That should do the trick since the replay page shows all the stats they'll need anyways.

    Leave a comment:


  • qqwref
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Yeah, Paint is one of those programs that all Windows PCs start with and should always have, unless for some reason whoever's in charge of the computer deleted it (but why would they?).

    On the other hand, for people who legitimately don't have any way of keeping screenshots, it would be neat to be able to save scores (just p-g-a-m-b, max combo, rank, and time/date saved) to your account. In that case, for a contest like this, users could save their scores and link to them, instead of linking to screenshots. Hopefully an official score would be harder to fake than a screenshot as well (that is, you could only save a score that you actually got, as opposed to people having the ability to just make fake screenshots in photoshop). But this is an idea for the future...

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    Public PCs tend to have a limited number of programs on them. I'll see what I can do, though. Something tells me that at some point I'll have to beg the parents to let me have one of theirs, though.
    Everyone has paint?

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Public PCs tend to have a limited number of programs on them. I'll see what I can do, though. Something tells me that at some point I'll have to beg the parents to let me have one of theirs, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • plasma dragon007
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by igotrhythm
    O-U-C-H. Sorry to hear that. >_<

    I'll probably be able to post scores for the first two weeks (I get to go to school on the 10th and 16th under the pretense of attending success skills seminars, but who says you can't mix business with pleasure?), but success is dubious because I don't see an image-saving program on there. But there's usually other people there that might be willing to take regular photographs of it (because everyone and their brother has a camera phone these days). Beyond that, assuming I make it that far, I'll have to get creative.
    print-screen
    <start>
    <all programs>
    <accessories>
    <paint>

    save as jpeg, upload to photobucket then? or does the pc not have paint or internet on it?

    or am i just not understanding what you posted lol (read it twice tho)

    Leave a comment:


  • remedy1502
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by lxDestinyxl
    What skill?

    Jokes xD I'd like to go back to 100 games played, with extra skill please.
    Oh dry.
    You don't need extra skill, you're too good already.

    @Beethovens Mask: devonin is doing the lower divisions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beethovens mask
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by EAGAMES
    It's possible that Spritey has already been sorting the participants out.
    True, I can see him having the higher divisions, 3 4 and 5 already done, but for 1 and 2 (which is where i'll likely be) he might have some trouble.

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Beethovens mask
    Are you talking about the divisions?

    Sign ups end tomorrow, then Sprite- starts sorting people into divisions. That could take up to a week.
    It's possible that Spritey has already been sorting the participants out.

    Leave a comment:


  • lxDestinyxl
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by remedy1502
    Makemy account go back in time so I've only played 150 games, but keep my skill =3
    What skill?

    Jokes xD I'd like to go back to 100 games played, with extra skill please.

    Leave a comment:


  • remedy1502
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Makemy account go back in time so I've only played 150 games, but keep my skill =3

    Leave a comment:


  • lumphoboextreme
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    haha aww im gonna be d5 for sure now.

    june 11th is my b-day.

    Leave a comment:


  • lxDestinyxl
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Sprite, June 11th - remember it

    Leave a comment:


  • hi_top
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by devonin
    Tass stated it in the thread, let me go digging.

    in terms of difficulty:
    D1: 2 6s, 2 7s, 3 8s, 2 9s, 1 10
    D2: 1 7, 4 8s, 3 9s, 2 10s
    D3: 2 8s, 4 9s, 3 10s, 1 11
    D4: 1 9, 4 10s, 4 11s, 1 12
    D5: 1 10, 6 11s, 3 12s
    There, the difficulties.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beethovens mask
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by 25thhour
    Not to be pain in the ass but when are the lists for the Difficulties going to be put up? There is one day.
    Are you talking about the divisions?

    Sign ups end tomorrow, then Sprite- starts sorting people into divisions. That could take up to a week.

    Leave a comment:

Working...