FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    if you win 1st 2nd or 3rd instead of money could you get credits?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I do what I can to help where I can.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombieDragon201
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Good answer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gun92
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    When ever Sprite says we begin.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombieDragon201
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    So, when do we begin?

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    way to change your post sprite.

    i really know what you said. >=)

    Leave a comment:


  • Coolboyrulez0
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by buizel8888
    I'm in.

    I'm still pissed that I lost on {firestorm} last time. lmao
    Originally posted by bluguerrilla
    You and me both, I still can't PA that sim...
    omg haha i think i lost on that one too, I had like 9 goods 1 boo or some crap like that

    Leave a comment:


  • Silhac
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Soldat_of_life
    But you'll lose it once the top 8 people get their prizes....oh well.
    That's not the case, once you win it, you keep it. The only reason why the numbers are low is because of the fact that those who won vrofl win the tournament again in the top 8 and keep others from getting it, which is part of the good feeling you get if you do actually get it.

    Leave a comment:


  • bluguerrilla
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by buizel8888
    I'm in.

    I'm still pissed that I lost on {firestorm} last time. lmao
    You and me both, I still can't PA that sim...

    Leave a comment:


  • DDRfreak15371
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by heyitsmee
    Shashakiro on the list. will he actually play.
    Good question! I thought that he was leaving FFR. He posted a Random Thought about leaving on his profile. He said that he had to focus on College and other school things and said that he wouldn't be on FFR that much anymore. I highly doubt that he is going to participate that much.

    Leave a comment:


  • bender5
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Well this was probably answered in the thread but I'm not digging through it. Why is lumph DQ'd?

    Leave a comment:


  • Soldat_of_life
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by i love you
    I never cheated it was a big misunderstanding. I already talked to sprite so everything is fine.

    The reason why i'm still on the DS'd list is because i told sprite that I didn't wanted to join the tournament. I disqualitied myself in other words since I already have vrofl. =/
    But you'll lose it once the top 8 people get their prizes....oh well.


    Good luck everyone and may this tourny be wet and wild :P

    Leave a comment:


  • buizel8888
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I'm in.

    I'm still pissed that I lost on {firestorm} last time. lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • irionman
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
    I think he blows atm so no worries
    He only blows at Revo and Molto. He's pretty good at the others. (played him a few days ago on mp)

    Leave a comment:


  • heyitsmee
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    btw theres a chance that a non American will take first place being the vast majority of players are Americans thats cool talking about laggy

    Leave a comment:

Working...