FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i think we find out after the end of this week because they are accepting people for one week

    Leave a comment:


  • OmegaCrowman
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Shash definately isnt as great as his former glory these days, and it might be majorly unfair for him to get put in D5 after his absence, but alas, what would be fair for him would be majorly unfair for all other D4 attendee's.

    I'm definately not saying I dont want him to win, but putting him in D4 would just about guarntee a victory, and the facts are that now he's not a whole lot better than the average/lower ended D5 placement player and he's going to have to get placed in a division that's too high for him to win, just as 90%+ of us are going to now. (Please dont hate me now FFR community, I still love you all and our old legend Shash.)

    Leave a comment:


  • i love you
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I'll say shash should be put in D3 or higher.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I r stumped

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    the peehole is clearly shown
    Is that a female or male pee hole? I would think the females would be more internal so that would be my guess... :/

    EDIT: Oooo good question tass.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Are you sure that is not his Achilles Heel? Like Smaug's?




    "The dragon rolled over. 'Look!' he said, 'What do you say to that?'
    'Dazzlingly marvellous! Perfect! Flawless! Staggering!' exclaimed Bilbo aloud,
    but what he thought inside was: 'Old fool! Why there ia a large patch in the
    hollow of his left breast as bare as a snail out of its shell!'"
    Last edited by Tasselfoot; 06-5-2008, 02:22 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Shash if you still have your old FFR skill, you should be able to AAA Pants or BB Rev without problems.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    the peehole is clearly shown
    Last edited by Sprite-; 08-8-2008, 07:00 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Shash... the day you get placed outside of D5 is the day that I have a dragon fly out of my pee hole. Then for said dragon to swallow me whole, only for me to escape through it's pee hole.

    edit: just in case... could someone provide me a chart of the anatomy of a dragon? i want to know where their pee hole is. I suspect it's something similar to other reptiles and is basically internal.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Your absence might have been enough to skew your placement down into D4 unless we just go "OH...Shash, D5" Like...I suspect if we only looked at numbers and paid no attention at all to the names attached to the numbers, you'd probably be in D4.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shashakiro
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    anyone who thinks I even have a chance of winning this is delusional >_> the game I was the best at was really a completely different one, this is basically stepmania now and I have never been the best stepmania player or even close.

    Also, I have little motivation to try to get good just for this or anything, since I can't get prizes. I'll be proud of myself if I lose due to something besides a nonsubmission.

    I really honestly don't think I belong in D5 anyway >_> I played for a bit and probably the best score I got was 7 on Runny or something like that, just terrible without avmisses.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Updated as of 12:30AM EST.

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Go sign up at the frontpage/ homepage and click on the link to sign up

    Leave a comment:


  • x_Dragun_x
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Sign me up o.o

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I would love to see a tiebreaker between MrRubix and -Laggy- . . .

    Leave a comment:

Working...