FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jtehanonymous
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Charu
    I think I'm somewhere in the middle, but hopefully I don't get paired up with really good people, I've learned that through multiplayer, heh.
    You won't really be "paired" in this tourney. It's basically you vs. all of the people in your division in a continuous free-for-all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I think I'm somewhere in the middle, but hopefully I don't get paired up with really good people, I've learned that through multiplayer, heh.

    Leave a comment:


  • bender5
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    no he was a dragon, but a man. He's TROGDORRRR!!!! I really hope I don't get placed high because I have a lot of FC's. I'm good at being fast, but not being PAful

    Leave a comment:


  • danny53x
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    *cough*Damnit.*cough*
    Oh, and for future refrence, (AND THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE)
    If you're going to Abv. my name, it's Trogdor. not rogdor.



    How about.......... NOoooOoOoOoOoO!
    Trogdor was a man.

    EDIT: I mean... he was a dragon man.

    EDIT2: Or maybe he was just a... dragon

    EDIT3: But he was still TROGDOOOOR!

    Leave a comment:


  • chirpy13
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by gamer_4_life27
    I was placed in division 1/4 last year. Hope I'm still 1/5. I can AAA some pretty easy songs if I put my mind to it, it's just I haven't put my mind to it.:P
    ^This. I'm going to get pwnt pretty badly if I don't end up in one of the lower divisions =/.

    Leave a comment:


  • remedy1502
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I remember last year I got eliminated with a score of 2-0-0-0 on Wrath... =(
    I thought that was a sick score =/
    But I played 3-finger last tourney, I'll do a lot better now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Villiex
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    My first tournament as well. Loading into that tournament thread with its mass posting of screenshots is going to be madness.

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I was placed in division 1/4 last year. Hope I'm still 1/5. I can AAA some pretty easy songs if I put my mind to it, it's just I haven't put my mind to it.:P

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Yup yup lol. I think my excitement is more because of the fact that this is my first tourney period. I'm sure it will disappear once I see the screenshots of people in my division and I think to myself...."Goodbye......Nice to know you.....Goodbye!"

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Same here, I really wanted this to start on Saturday, but the sooner the better.:P

    Leave a comment:


  • Gilly G
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Commandersa1
    By looking at your stats, you probably would not have lasted 2 rounds. So you should not feel that bad that you forgot to click the button. You can still play the songs, and compare your scores to everyone else for fun.
    And in the end they figure they would have placed 5th, a rank deserving of Vertex BETA vRofl.

    Oops.


    I'm impatient to start this, yet I know I'll never get far due to revisions for exams and being stuck in the mountains for 21 days in July. Bye chances for top 8.

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I stink at finding threads. Lol. Still haven't found it yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    He wasn't complaining about it...he was explaining why to people whose business it wasn't but who were asking anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Hey, anyone know the thread to last years person who took all those bets? I wanna check it out again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Maddy2
    I'm not on the list T.T WHY?! xD
    By looking at your stats, you probably would not have lasted 2 rounds. So you should not feel that bad that you forgot to click the button. You can still play the songs, and compare your scores to everyone else for fun.

    Leave a comment:

Working...