FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 25thhour
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I can't AAA standards good easily. I can get SDG's on some VC but when AAA'ing others I suck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Breakdown16
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Soldat_of_life
    In case no one notices my other post edit thingy.....I finally......FCed a VC song. Quite a lot of mashing....but I did.....

    *waves D1 goodbye*

    But I still can't AAA a standard song...
    You should still be in Beginner probably. AAA'ing a Standard song might be when you enter D2 instead of D1; I personally consider that if you have achieved a fairly high Standard AAA, then you're good enough for D2.

    Leave a comment:


  • PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Hmmm i cant AAA anything really.. but all of my FC's besides 2 i think r non-Mashed...and my PA is terrible..where do yall think id be placed?

    Leave a comment:


  • Soldat_of_life
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    In case no one notices my other post edit thingy.....I finally......FCed a VC song. Quite a lot of mashing....but I did.....

    *waves D1 goodbye*

    But I still can't AAA a standard song...

    Leave a comment:


  • talisman
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I'm posting lol.

    yeah I assume I'll get in D4 or D2 whichever one is the second best. I haven't really played though since the last tournament so we'll see how this goes.

    ps what is the format?

    can we please do grand prix for final 16, to keep the thread lively for the last few weeks? Once it's down to three or four people things get too quiet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    practice. You seem good already if you can sdg fmo's Just work it a little more to be able to get a few fmo AAA's

    Leave a comment:


  • remedy1502
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Izzy
    sounds like low D5 =(
    Oshi... I'll be gone first round. That's ****ing gay if I'm D5. EnR is better than me, he's gonna be D4. =(
    That'll make me misplaced twice out of 2 official tournies >_< If I'm D5

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I should be in D5...

    -5% CHANCE.

    Leave a comment:


  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    If not d3, then what are my chances of getting lucky enough to grab a spot in d2?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    -1% chance.

    Leave a comment:


  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    So, I've missed most of this thread, but what are the chances that I could get put in d3?
    I have trouble AAA'ing most songs, I only have about 20, and my avg rank is over 9000. I'm pretty sure that most people in d4 and d5 can do a lot better than that

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Looks like either D2 or D3 for me, depending on how the files are laid out. I AAAed Work, but I can't do the same for Boss Machine, and it takes a lot of work (pun not intended) for me to FC a 10-footer.

    In the meantime, can someone tell me how the winners are supposed to receive the material goodies of cash and possibly a T-shirt?

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by remedy1502
    :O If I'm in D3...
    ilu devonin <3
    I have I think 3 FMO SDGs... Is that still D3? Or am I D4?
    EDIT: Owai I'm not supposed to ask. Nevermind =)

    PS: Tier Points: 332 (310 + 22 for 412 AAAs)
    But most of my FMOs (newer ones), are 0 points =(
    sounds like low D5 =(

    Leave a comment:


  • Soldat_of_life
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by devonin
    If you can easily AAA the second difficulty listed for a division, chances are good you might be in the division up from that *grin*
    D1: 2 6s, 2 7s, 3 8s, 2 9s, 1 10
    D2: 1 7, 4 8s, 3 9s, 2 10s
    D3: 2 8s, 4 9s, 3 10s, 1 11
    D4: 1 9, 4 10s, 4 11s, 1 12
    D5: 1 10, 6 11s, 3 12s


    This logic would entail D1 for me. The hardest songs I've managed to AAA so far are of EASY difficulty....I'll have to see if I can AAA STANDARD....I'll edit in about 20 minutes to see if I can. If so, then I'll try TRICKY....but I think it unlikely...maybe....who knows....

    *goes to play*

    Edit:

    Policy in the sky: few boos, but SDG otherwise.
    Fierce combat: SDG....not looking nice for my case.....still a standard.
    Mount Chorus: a few boos with 18 goods. tricky...I think....am on random.
    Emotions: few boos with 16 goods.
    Green twilight FFR edit: few boos, 4 averages, 39 goods, difficult level.
    H.T.I.J.: 1 boo, 19 goods.
    Song for all time: 2 miss near the end...EVIL!...10 boos, 24 goods. This song I think is an example of a song harder than the average difficult song.
    The space between: bleh score...haven't FCed it yet....could
    probably after whoring it 5-10 times tops. Very Difficult level thingy.
    update on ''The space between: Tried hard and FCed it!!!!!!
    Maybe 5-10 times was exagerating a bit, but still, there is
    the part where doubles cross that doesn't make the tune very easy for me.
    Moonbeam: streams.......a few averages and quite a few goods.
    Mother of God: 25 boos (mashed a tad), 8 averages and lots of goods. Second time I FC this one...
    Tougenkyou -H.E.Remix-: Crud....I did FCed a VC song....though it was an easy VC song...and I mashed quite a bit.
    937 - 90 - 6 - 0 - 41

    Tier Points: 1 (1 + 0 for 17 AAAs)

    ****........why did I have to try......

    I now have 1 TP....which I'm glad...and yet not....

    Here comes D2.

    But I still haven't AAAed a standard song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Soldat_of_life; 06-5-2008, 03:57 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • remedy1502
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by devonin
    If 10s are AAA'able for you but 11s and 12s aren't, then you're in D3-4 range generally.
    :O If I'm in D3...
    ilu devonin <3
    I have I think 3 FMO SDGs... Is that still D3? Or am I D4?
    EDIT: Owai I'm not supposed to ask. Nevermind =)

    PS: Tier Points: 332 (310 + 22 for 412 AAAs)
    But most of my FMOs (newer ones), are 0 points =(
    Last edited by remedy1502; 06-5-2008, 02:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:

Working...