FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hi_top
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Aww... thanks.

    *blushes*

    Leave a comment:


  • hi_top
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    *pats gamer on back* It's okay.

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Know what I hate most of all, is when people post in all caps. I hate it, it's like there yelling at me, and it brings back some horrible memories...

    Leave a comment:


  • windsurfer-sp
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I have very little respect for people who post in bold colours. Sorry, its true.

    I guess I judge people by their colour....

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Wow, congrats Sprite and devonin on finishing it so quickly. Just like everyone else, I can't wait to see when it's posted. And I am praying that I'm in D1.

    Leave a comment:


  • DJ Mamu
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Commandersa1
    What was the name of your last account?
    The old account was Ninja_Monkey

    You can still see the profile but it wont ever let me log in to it.

    I checked it out a while ago.

    and no, I was not the ninjamonkey that hacked the score on One Minute Waltz. If anyone remembers that.
    Last edited by DJ Mamu; 06-10-2008, 01:42 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    Stop posting in bold/colors!!!!!!
    Sorry sprite- =(

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Stop posting in bold/colors!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Izzy is not special in any way. If there's an exception for him, there is certainly one for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Commandersa1
    Please stop...It was ok when it was just Izzy, but now 3 or 4 people are posting in different colors. Kind of hurts your eyes...
    Not really, It lights em up!

    Ill stop thought

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Please stop...It was ok when it was just Izzy, but now 3 or 4 people are posting in different colors. Kind of hurts your eyes...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by foilman8805
    I'm going to start posting in bolded colors because it seems like the cool thing to do.
    HECK YEA!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I'm going to start posting in bolded colors because it seems like the cool thing to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    When are you posting where everyone is put.
    (holy geez 1500 people placed that fast grats. to sprite- and devonin)


    Sk8IT

    Leave a comment:

Working...