FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Sprite, you have to delete Izzy's post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    i love you - dropped out
    Lumph - dropped out
    MJV - Cheated

    Others probably cheated too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Release the first 5 songs already damnit. I want 5 more AAA's

    Leave a comment:


  • windsurfer-sp
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    What sk8it said. It would be nice.

    And when Lumph said on his profile that his xp is in slowdown, what exactly does that mean? Is that like the P4U glitch or what?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Last year you posted the reasoning of DQ
    {Dawn}- <150 games
    A_boy_named_sam - <150 games
    GG_Guru – alts
    GG_Master – alts
    Suckatthisgame - <150 games
    Pyrodragon5589 – <150 games
    TK 0t0t – <150 games
    KIDTHONG - trainer abuse
    Milkchan - trainer abuse
    Hewhoishigh - banned
    AOD_Element - cheating
    Can you do that this year?
    i love you-
    lumphoboextreme-
    MJV2112-
    passivegirl-
    OMG its HIM-
    klpmcd-
    Last edited by Sk8IT; 06-10-2008, 02:31 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    They're too cool for this tournament.

    Leave a comment:


  • windsurfer-sp
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Can I get the hot gossip on why Lumph and OMG its him were DQ'd?

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by DJ Mamu
    Can anyone tell me the answer? Or should I wait for that one guy?

    Old account was Ninja_Monkey. I can't log in to it. How will this affect my ranking placement?
    Both your accounts look like D1 to me.

    If you want to ask to be moved up, you're welcome to.

    Leave a comment:


  • DJ Mamu
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Commandersa1
    PM Devonin...
    PM SENT. Thanks. =D

    Leave a comment:


  • Jerry DB
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    This tourney is going to be awesome, thanks for all your hard work sprite and devonin.

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by DJ Mamu
    Can anyone tell me the answer? Or should I wait for that one guy?

    Old account was Ninja_Monkey. I can't log in to it. How will this affect my ranking placement?
    PM Devonin...

    Leave a comment:


  • DJ Mamu
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Can anyone tell me the answer? Or should I wait for that one guy?

    Old account was Ninja_Monkey. I can't log in to it. How will this affect my ranking placement?

    Leave a comment:


  • hi_top
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I believe so.

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    o_O Did someone's post get deleted or something?

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Wow, really, Sprite? They're not against the rules. Chill out. I'm just having some fun, my bad.

    Leave a comment:

Working...