FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    You're wrong.

    Leave a comment:


  • S!lent
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I could see over half of D5, D4 to not submit in round 1

    Leave a comment:


  • who_cares973
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    i say 1 round and im out WOOT

    Leave a comment:


  • nitrocorp
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    i know that i won't be able to finish... but i want to see if i *could* compete.. you know competitivly... i think 2 or 3 round at the most ill be in.
    as for drop outs in the first round... i put my money on (total) 163... cuz it is a pretty cool number

    Leave a comment:


  • Zageron
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I think I'll make 4 rounds, then I'll fail because of ****ty keyboards at holiday cafe. ;_;

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    This is only my second ever tourney lol.

    I have no tourney experience, I'm just an underground player.

    Yay, Hectoooo is in the tourney too!

    Leave a comment:


  • Halted
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Good luck to you all in the tournament, I know i'll need it. And I'm guessing that around 100-250 wont submit, I know imma try to submit and stay untill the last round

    Leave a comment:


  • hi_top
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    300 max

    Leave a comment:


  • Silhac
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    That's odd, you'd think those in the best category would try harder than that...odd world we live in.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Silhac
    Whats with people and not knowing internet memes!

    Ok fine, I guess around 450 or so, likely none of it coming from D5
    D5 hardly ever submit.

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Good Luck to everyone who participated !

    Leave a comment:


  • Silhac
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    List is all updated and complete
    YAY! Now it's time to wait for the rest of stuff to start!

    Umm, what to do, what to do......TAG YOU'RE IT!! (jk)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    List is all updated and complete

    Leave a comment:


  • Silhac
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Whats with people and not knowing internet memes!

    Ok fine, I guess around 450 or so, likely none of it coming from D5

    Leave a comment:


  • S!lent
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Silhac
    I'm thinking OVER 9000!!!!!
    Well someone can't read that theres only 1500 participants =P

    Leave a comment:

Working...