FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Fantastic One, i figured this out like 4 months ago

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by devonin
    Still hoping I can one day stop reading your name as fantasti-cone
    it isn't fantasti cone? Lol i didn't even see that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Thats not how it's read? That's what I always thought it was =/

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Still hoping I can one day stop reading your name as fantasti-cone

    Leave a comment:


  • Fantasticone
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Still hoping I suck enough for D4.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    If you can easily AAA the second difficulty listed for a division, chances are good you might be in the division up from that *grin*

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    there will also be a news post on the front page of the site when Round 1 starts.

    Leave a comment:


  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    well.. im just gonna take a random guess that from the difficulties, i think im probably low D2

    Leave a comment:


  • brandonmcginnis
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    ok thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    There will be a big sticky at the top of this forum called

    "FFR 4th Official Tournament! Round 1"

    or something similar. Just keep an eye out. You have a full week from when it starts for the round.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I have 16 VC AAA's, and a ****load of VC BF's. thats with tokens included.
    334 tp's i think, nearly T3
    I'm guessing mid D4.

    Edit: Looks like I'll be right with you Tass xD.

    Leave a comment:


  • brandonmcginnis
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Geeze you guys make to big of a deal over this arguement over not playing FFR for a while. Just drop the arguement and move on to life because there is no point in argueing about it when it won't do any good. It will just create enemys. There is no going back now and so just stop. When is this tournament going to start? Will it start without letting any one know it started or what?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    if you can AAA a few 10s, you're almost certainly D4. That's the range that I'm in... I can AAA almost every 8, about half of the 9s, and maybe 5-10% of the 10s. no 11s.... and I feel that I'm mid D4.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i haven't played in 5 years, D1 plz

    Nobody cares how long most of you took a break, that's your problem.

    I get a SDG on every VC song in game, and SDG's on atleast half of the FMO's, D4 for me >_>.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    If 10s are AAA'able for you but 11s and 12s aren't, then you're in D3-4 range generally.

    Leave a comment:

Working...