FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ~One~
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Breakdown16
    Too much competition. Now I really can't get vRofl or anything else...
    Dont give up on yourself! You can do it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by gsaga
    bumping this. ;_;
    (I have over 100 plays now.)
    I added you to my list. I'll update this one later.

    Leave a comment:


  • Breakdown16
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    about 1500 people so far in this thing! Lots and lots of competition
    Too much competition. Now I really can't get vRofl or anything else...

    Leave a comment:


  • Adamaja456
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    about 1500 people so far in this thing! Lots and lots of competition

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by remedy1502
    The score next to the replay link will be the score that you got though. Like before you click on it. It's only the score WITHIN the replay that gets messed with.
    Bingo and thats why I mentioned about telling them which it is. Just delete all the other junk ones from that song and keep the one you want to submit. And chances are that he'll be the only person that needs to do it that way since 99% of everyone here can just use paint lol.

    P.S. Today is last day for signs ups....very.....EXCITED!

    Leave a comment:


  • Breakdown16
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I think people have done that for the past tournament, but I'd use Imageshack or Photobucket just to be on the safe side. I'm usually too lazy, so I like to attach images directly into my post for unofficial tournaments. For this one, though, I'll be using Imageshack.

    Leave a comment:


  • MJV2112
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    One quick question, suppose I use FFR to upload my inages for the tournament instead of a image hosting site would that be acceptible?

    Leave a comment:


  • mexican_mafia
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    hey when do we figure out what division we're in.


    P.S. thanks for your hard work Sprite

    I <3 U

    john stamos lives

    Leave a comment:


  • Tiptup12345
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    wut the fuk i'm not in the list

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Updated as of 4:00AM EST.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brian iPwn
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Yay, first official tourney sign up!
    *prays for D1*

    I've only been playing 3 months now :3

    Also, first Forum post
    Last edited by Brian iPwn; 06-8-2008, 01:02 AM. Reason: Because I r n00b

    Leave a comment:


  • Shashakiro
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot about the 'mystery prize' in the 2nd off. tourney
    ask Synth.
    fixed, I had nothing to do with it

    Leave a comment:


  • gsaga
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by gsaga
    If I've signed up *before* I had 100 plays; but was removed from the list -
    Am I still unable to enter the tournament? No button to sign up again.
    bumping this. ;_;
    (I have over 100 plays now.)
    Last edited by gsaga; 06-7-2008, 11:44 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • remedy1502
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    The score next to the replay link will be the score that you got though. Like before you click on it. It's only the score WITHIN the replay that gets messed with.

    Leave a comment:


  • qqwref
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Yeah, but don't the replays still have the avmiss glitch? If that's the case then the score in the replay would be different. For example, I've heard of instances where a person got FC but the replay had a few misses in it, so just saving it as a replay wouldn't be a perfect solution. (Also, I doubt the admins are going to want to watch 1000+ replays.)

    Leave a comment:

Working...