FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lain_Iwakura
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by talisman
    that would be hella cool if somehow people have gotten so good lately that I'd end up in D3. or maybe embarrassing, since I'd still probably lose.
    talisman for at least top 3 in his division, not matter what division

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    *sigh* for easily the thirtieth time: DIVISIONS WILL NOT BE DETERMINED UNTIL AFTER SIGNUPS ARE DONE.

    More to the point, even when signups are done THERE WILL BE EDITS TO THE MAIN PAGE SHOWING WHERE YOU'VE BEEN PLACED.

    I'm going to just start deleting every post that only contains text about division placement.

    Leave a comment:


  • MahouMinachan
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I'm in

    Leave a comment:


  • talisman
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    that would be hella cool if somehow people have gotten so good lately that I'd end up in D3. or maybe embarrassing, since I'd still probably lose.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kekeb
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by foilman8805
    I'm one of these people.
    owned =]

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by devonin
    The place people seem to be the most worried about is the border between D3 and D4. Well, Sprite- is going to be making D4 and D5 entirely on his own, and thus by default, D3 is the best of whoever he gives me, so it's really not worth my trying to suggest whether I think someone is D3 or D4. If Sprite- thinks you're D4, I won't ever see your name, if he thinks you aren't, you're D3 no matter what.
    I'm one of these people.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by arrekusuof93
    You pretty much just killed my hopes for getting into D3, if that's the case...
    The place people seem to be the most worried about is the border between D3 and D4. Well, Sprite- is going to be making D4 and D5 entirely on his own, and thus by default, D3 is the best of whoever he gives me, so it's really not worth my trying to suggest whether I think someone is D3 or D4. If Sprite- thinks you're D4, I won't ever see your name, if he thinks you aren't, you're D3 no matter what.

    Leave a comment:


  • Devilsrejectedsoul
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    hmm can't wait :]

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by arrekusuof93
    You pretty much just killed my hopes for getting into D3, if that's the case...
    To me, your forsure D3, not close to D4.

    Leave a comment:


  • gsaga
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    If I've signed up *before* I had 100 plays; but was removed from the list -
    Am I still unable to enter the tournament? No button to sign up again.

    Leave a comment:


  • hi_top
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i'm hoping for d2, but D3 is okay.

    Leave a comment:


  • arrekusuof93
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by devonin
    AAAs on 9s and 10s, 12 top100 levelranks on FMOs and FGOs? And you think D3? Really? *grin*
    You pretty much just killed my hopes for getting into D3, if that's the case...

    Leave a comment:


  • OmegaCrowman
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Can I be put in D5 for lulz?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by devonin
    I mean, I haven't AAA'd anything over a 5 either, but I can't FC anything higher than an 8 either. And I was in D2 last year. You'd certainly advance further than I did.
    I'm assuming I'll be placed somewhere near you then

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    AAAs on 9s and 10s, 12 top100 levelranks on FMOs and FGOs? And you think D3? Really? *grin*

    Leave a comment:

Working...