FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I'm a stranger.:P Lol, jk. But I wish I had that kinda money to just give away. Thats why I'm in this Tournament, to hopefully get a little something something.

    But I would like to enter a tournament after this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I wish I were a stranger to nev...

    Anywho, I guess people are now waiting for EnR's tournament after this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    LOL, he's a total random stranger, that's why I would love to give him $100

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by nev670
    ROFL, the irony, I'm giving him $100 to spend for gift subscriptions
    What!? Why are you so generous to people you do not even know?

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    ROFL, the irony, I'm giving him $100 to spend for gift subscriptions

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Commandersa1
    You can donate to anyone's tourney. No one will stop you from doing that. xD
    I would like to see the person who would give back a 10k credit donation.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I'll let anyone help in my tourneys, Hammy just likes to help me

    Leave a comment:


  • makdaddy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    wooooo I'm back in the forums, how exciting.

    I see its time for my 4th Official FFR tourney this is great!

    Ok see you there everyone!!!1

    lololololololololololololololol

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    you never know, just in case :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by nev670
    nooooo, like in donations
    You can donate to anyone's tourney. No one will stop you from doing that. xD

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    nooooo, like in donations

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by nev670
    can i help?

    (btw, this is my FIRST tourney EVER xD)
    The only person that he would probably let help is Hammy, no offense.

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by EnR
    Forsure, I'm making a tourney right after this official one.
    can i help?

    (btw, this is my FIRST tourney EVER xD)

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    And if it's a regular one....I'll make sure to make it my 2nd tourney

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by EAGAMES
    You should name your divisions like that for your next tournament, that is, if you're making another one.
    Forsure, I'm making a tourney right after this official one.

    Leave a comment:

Working...