FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i love you
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by blindreper1179
    well, iloveyou tried using an alt account, and lump, look at this profile.
    No it wasn't on purpose...I decided to sign up for the tournament but when I signed up the first time, I realized that I was still on my brother's account so I had to switch to my main account to sign up for this tournament but then later on I decided NOT to join the tournament so I told sprite to DQ me from the tournament.

    It was all a misunderstanding everything is fine now.

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    LUMPH HAS SLOWDOWN, there, questions answered

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    well, iloveyou tried using an alt account, and lump, look at this profile.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beethovens mask
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    I'm sorry if this has already been answered, I don't have the time to sift through 20 some pages of this to see if it was answered, but I was looking over the first post(s) again and I saw this:



    What is all of this about?
    Lumpho has quit FFR till he gets a computer with Windows XP.

    I don't know about I love you though.

    Leave a comment:


  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I'm sorry if this has already been answered, I don't have the time to sift through 20 some pages of this to see if it was answered, but I was looking over the first post(s) again and I saw this:

    The following users have been disqualified:

    i love you
    lumphoboextreme
    What is all of this about?

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    look at his profile.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by bender5
    Well this was probably answered in the thread but I'm not digging through it. Why is lumph DQ'd?
    Would like to know too!

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    it's just for fun. last year, the betting was huge. over 100 thousand credits were bet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Saineko
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I'm not gonna do the bet...It just doesn't feel like I should.

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    don't forget to get in on the betting of the official tournament.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carth099
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I think at some point in the thread Tass said you could convert cash prizes into subbies. At least, that's what my memory says.

    I is excited...*rocking back and forth in seat*

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Im sure they would be more then happy to give credits then real money.
    (I dont know. I was just wondering)

    Leave a comment:


  • Silhac
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Yeah, but I'm assuming they won't change the prize for a few people that don't want what they were offered.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Silhac im just saying for other people. They might....

    Leave a comment:


  • Silhac
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Sk8IT
    if you win 1st 2nd or 3rd instead of money could you get credits?
    I don't know about you, but I'd rather have real cold, hard cash instead of virtual money that doesn't give us any benefits in the real world, except to bribe people into buying you subbies.

    Leave a comment:

Working...