FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tyler2zelda
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I'm actually paranoid of which division I'm in. I can almost FC The World as We Know It, and I have AAA'd My Darkest Hour. However, on top of that, I also managed to beat Flight of the Bomblebeee. Will that affect my division?

    I don't wanna get caught being the biggest noob in a division just because I beat one song before.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    not if someone is going to summer school, has year round school, taking extra courses, etc

    Yeah it will suck for me if I actually make it past the first rounds. I decided to go back to college this year...(non-degree jobs just don't make the sense they used to) and my first day is July 15th . Happy about school.....screwed if I make it that far into tourney lol. But I'll just turn my lunch break into an FFR Binge

    Leave a comment:


  • Adamaja456
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by xXDeltaXx
    well i would think after the 1st two rounds every1 would be
    not if someone is going to summer school, has year round school, taking extra courses, etc

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    rofl

    Leave a comment:


  • darkness3608
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I hope I can do good in this, I havent been in one yet so I hope it is a good one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tiptup12345
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i'm in!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    im glad ill be out of school when this thing starts.

    I'll be able to whore more <3
    well i would think after the 1st two rounds every1 would be

    Leave a comment:


  • Adamaja456
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    im glad ill be out of school when this thing starts.

    I'll be able to whore more <3

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest15937
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Signed up!!!

    Who votes me for last place?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Updated as of 1:40AM EST.

    Leave a comment:


  • Breakdown16
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Tasselfoot originally posted this on the front page.

    Good luck and have fun! Signups will last through next Sunday, and we hope to have Round 1 up some time during the week of June 9th.

    Leave a comment:


  • LoneW0lf
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Any estimate of time of when this will start?

    I would like to tell my friends when they need to **** off
    Haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i dun lyk 2 follow rulez
    Last edited by Sprite-; 06-6-2008, 08:35 PM. Reason: seal

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Dev, just ignore all posts asking about divisions placement. That's what I do.

    Leave a comment:


  • Blue Bird
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I can't even FC FMO songs properly. Think I'll make D3? ;P

    Leave a comment:

Working...