FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Yeah, yeah.

    Sorry, Sprite. I'll behave.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    The supermod has spoketh!

    Leave a comment:


  • STD_NotOnLeo
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by devonin
    Or you could stop trying to poke at the lines that Sprite- elected to draw in the thread for the event he is in charge of, do what you like on the rest of the forum, and just play nice in here.
    and so it has been said...

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Or you could stop trying to poke at the lines that Sprite- elected to draw in the thread for the event he is in charge of, do what you like on the rest of the forum, and just play nice in here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dreddshott
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Foilman you could always highlight your own text and make it white =]

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Wow, Izzy gets to be an individual, but I don't.

    This is cool and fair among other things.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    It was fine when it was just Izzy, but all of you guys don't have to follow. I'm just going to completely ignore every colored/bolded post because I am very stubborn.

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Or you guys can just stop talking about it and not make a big deal out of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Izzy
    I think he was kidding or just didn't want everyone to do it.
    I guess we will wait and see if you have banned under your name, or maybe see your name on the DQ'd list in the tourney. Probably kidding though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I think he was kidding or just didn't want everyone to do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaosvermin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Izzy
    Now what happened -_-; I am pretty sure i avoided any major curse words or offensive statements.
    Maybe they don't like green?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Izzy
    Now what happened -_-; I am pretty sure i avoided any major curse words or offensive statements.
    Originally posted by Sprite-
    Stop posting in bold/colors!!!!!!
    Sprite- says

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Izzy
    Now what happened -_-; I am pretty sure i avoided any major curse words or offensive statements.
    He said, "Stop posting in bold/colors!!!!!!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by foilman8805
    Sprite, you have to delete Izzy's post.
    Now what happened -_-; I am pretty sure i avoided any major curse words or offensive statements.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by foilman8805
    Sprite, you have to delete Izzy's post.
    colors and bold(NO NO NAUGHTY)

    Leave a comment:

Working...