FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 25thhour
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I am so excited I better start practicing a little bit to get my PA back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    The funny part is....now that Sprite started putting in the people that are DQ'ed, everyone is looking at the first post. How long did we see people asking the same thing because they wouldn't read that one post? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • wwwJ4mmYcouk
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by hazard195
    I'm hoping to get at least D2. I don't wanna be stuck in D1!!!!!

    I want D3
    Last edited by wwwJ4mmYcouk; 06-10-2008, 07:39 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • bluguerrilla
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    Stop posting in bold/colors!!!!!!



    Can't wait to start. Thanks for working so hard.

    Leave a comment:


  • hazard195
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I'm hoping to get at least D2. I don't wanna be stuck in D1!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • danny53x
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    So round 1 is starting today after 8pm? I'm so ready for this tourney... but I really hope I'm not placed in D5.

    Leave a comment:


  • mexican_mafia
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    why does that #1 lumpguy always get thrown out of tourneys?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Hecto is the first to post in colors. purple text

    Edit edit edit: im going to slept, good night more like good morning
    Last edited by Sk8IT; 06-10-2008, 03:50 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • lxDestinyxl
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    ... I'm not here to be funny; I'm keeping these colours on the forums ... Check out my other posts. All the same... I'm done for today on FFR, cya
    Last edited by Sprite-; 06-10-2008, 03:36 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by lxDestinyxl
    I was being serious...
    no no your text

    edit: next post is post 1100 then 11 more 1111

    Leave a comment:


  • lxDestinyxl
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Sk8IT
    LOL
    I was being serious...
    Last edited by Sprite-; 06-10-2008, 03:36 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dreddshott
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    In about 12 Hours 32 Minutes and 42 Seconds =]

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by lxDestinyxl
    In about 15~19 hours...
    LOL
    Last edited by Sprite-; 06-10-2008, 03:36 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • lxDestinyxl
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Izzy
    I want spriteHyphen's babys. When does round 1 start?
    In about 15~19 hours...
    Last edited by Sprite-; 06-10-2008, 03:36 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Izzy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I want spriteHyphen's babys. When does round 1 start?

    Leave a comment:

Working...