FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    If I do get placed in D5
    You're nowhere near being placed in D5. It has 49 people in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~One~
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by s0ulst0n3
    I hope I'm in D4, I suck at PAing Guru songs, unlike most people who are going to be in D5. If I do get placed in D5, I hope they release new Guru's so I don't get stuck trying to PA OMW or Pants (ugh).
    I remember seeing that ALL the songs in the tourney are brand new songs, to help clear the list and I guess to give more of an edge.

    Leave a comment:


  • [TeRa]
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Why would you sign up just to not submit... You totally just wasted part of devonin's/sprite's time...

    Anyway, waiting for divisions to be posted, that you should have posted last night like I told you to

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Jeez... that was pretty fast. Well done sir.
    that's what she said

    Originally posted by Dreddshott
    Didn't expect you to finish so quickly.... =]
    that's what she said
    Last edited by nev670; 06-10-2008, 10:53 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Frozen Beat
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Whoever gets placed against me will be lucky. Because I won't submit =P...however...if i hate you, that's another story rofl. No malice intended. =)

    Leave a comment:


  • plasma dragon007
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    its a bit visible, but not very lol.

    see extra space? highlight!!!!

    edit - i resisted the bold or colors lol... hard, cuz i always bold the word edit
    Last edited by plasma dragon007; 06-10-2008, 10:35 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I'm hoping for D1, but devonin told me I'm most likely going to be in D2, which I'm fine with

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
    I don't you will have a problem there. *gives two thumbs up*
    But if I will get in D5 I'm not even gonna try, believe it or not I think I will have problems on D4 since I haven't gotten used to this crappy old computer/ keyboard over here.

    CBR
    Why would you do that? The tournament is to have fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    It's quite easy to see; if you have a trained eye.

    Leave a comment:


  • Soldat_of_life
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I think white isn't the best colour to use on this forum.


    Good luck everyone and may this tourny be as epic as possible. Thanks again -Sprite for all the hard work.


    I wonder if my text is visible if I put it in white...CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....and PINEAPPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Coolboyrulez0
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by EAGAMES
    I'm in D5 for sure. *cries*
    I don't you will have a problem there. *gives two thumbs up*
    But if I will get in D5 I'm not even gonna try, believe it or not I think I will have problems on D4 since I haven't gotten used to this crappy old computer/ keyboard over here.

    CBR

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I'm in D5 for sure. *cries*

    Leave a comment:


  • gamer_4_life27
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I think I'm going to be in D1. Thats where I was last year, and I haven't really improved since then.:P

    Leave a comment:


  • s0ulst0n3
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I hope I'm in D4, I suck at PAing Guru songs, unlike most people who are going to be in D5. If I do get placed in D5, I hope they release new Guru's so I don't get stuck trying to PA OMW or Pants (ugh).

    Leave a comment:


  • Redorigami
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Hopefully I won't be in expert x.x
    Last time I still played one handed and was in advanced lol
    Now that I'm spread I better not be in expert
    D:

    Leave a comment:

Working...