FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    1520 people spread through out 5 divisions, This is going to be fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    how about you stop posting for five minutes. geezus.

    no they aren't, they will be in the new thread or posted in the first post here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Are the Divisions out yet? Cuz if they are, I'm missing something.

    Leave a comment:


  • DJ Mamu
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Originally posted by devonin
    Both your accounts look like D1 to me.

    If you want to ask to be moved up, you're welcome to.
    wait.. seriously? How good are people these days? lol I'll just go with what you think then. I don't wanna come in like some cocky jerk.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silhac
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Like, omg, I am so excited! *wets pants out of excitement*
    Crap, this is the 8th pair today.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Sk8IT
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Im so excited !!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Silhac
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    /anticipate.
    The long wait is finally over, it's about time. I'm now 75 years old man! I will still kick all of you so hard! (jk on all claims)

    Leave a comment:


  • MrZombie
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    We should have, "The Final Countdown" playing as flash on the bottom left of the main page.



    Good work Sprite.

    Leave a comment:


  • bluguerrilla
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Hooray for not having to play a Freedom Call song, sorry SD.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Oh, Man, I'm excited, My first tournament.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    I've never refreshed a page so much lol

    Leave a comment:


  • bluguerrilla
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Anticipation.

    Hey FFR Song List.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vanilla Mnm
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    YAY For Sprite-

    Leave a comment:


  • StepmaniaGod6969
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    sweet

    Leave a comment:


  • blindreper1179
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

    Leave a comment:

Working...