Building an FFR City on this French Site.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ramengan
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 772

    #901
    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

    I ran the script today (just got Office 2007 whee), so pollution is down a little. Unfortunately, we'll have to focus on that before we can start increasing population again.
    Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:


    <-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #902
      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

      Proxied a little for environment.

      Comment

      • ELRayford
        Custom User Title
        • May 2004
        • 1547

        #903
        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

        I ran the script as well, went from 53-48. Will try to run script everyday

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #904
          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

          Originally posted by Ramengan
          I ran the script today (just got Office 2007 whee), so pollution is down a little. Unfortunately, we'll have to focus on that before we can start increasing population again.
          Yesssssss for script and NOOOOOOOOO for population. We need pollution down all the way before we worry about other things.

          46%! Keep clicking and running your scripts guys!
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #905
            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

            Sorry for no updates guys. It's been hectic here at my house with college and what not around the corner.

            Comment

            • Ramengan
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 772

              #906
              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

              Welcome back, Mayor Chromer. I've had a little college stuff to do as well (whee I'm gonna be a Freshman!).

              We're at 37% now. Much better than earlier, but proxy if you are able, guys!




              I wish this thread got more good attention.
              Have a pad simfile that you're proud of? Send it to:


              <-- This is the Edit button. It's at the bottom-right of all of your own posts. The Edit button is your friend; use it.

              Comment

              • jugglinguy
                Use me as a porta-potty
                • Dec 2006
                • 4319

                #907
                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                Who's building stuff? I swear the middle just grew twice the size
                Originally posted by Jem
                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                Comment

                • Xezial
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 429

                  #908
                  Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                  I clicked for pollution

                  Originally posted by Litodude
                  Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
                  Originally posted by nickadeemus
                  Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

                  Comment

                  • cool110
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 291

                    #909
                    Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                    32% pollution
                    doing well

                    Comment

                    • HammyMcSquirrel
                      Everlong
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 3833

                      #910
                      Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                      I'm still clicking everyday and such. It's nice to see us back up to 9th.

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #911
                        Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                        Now we're 8th! 29% pollution still, but it's improving =)

                        Who is building onto our city btw? And rofl at euroastuces being at 10
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #912
                          Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                          Proxied environment from 29% to 23%.

                          Comment

                          • RealmWorrior9
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 50

                            #913
                            Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                            enviroment 21 still ninth


                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #914
                              Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                              Ninth? **** ... I thought we were 8th now.

                              Comment

                              • cool110
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 291

                                #915
                                Re: Building an FFR City on this French Site.

                                18% pollution and 10th

                                Comment

                                Working...