TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #91
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

    Hey, make sure you vote guys, day ends tomorrow at noon. When most of you will probably be in school.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #92
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      bolth_mann
      This also, safety on Syhto. Nothing more then a safety until I get time to come on aim and talk with people.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #93
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

        Effective immediately, bolth mannn has been kicked out and replaced by tupacodaman.

        Game continues as normal.

        Comment

        • AC1speakerbox
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 1242

          #94
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

          bolth got maki-owned =D

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #95
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

            Sully has also requested a replacement via AIM. Therefore...

            Also effective immediately, Panda Express is replacing Sully.

            Comment

            • Panda Express
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2009
              • 59

              #96
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

              Allow me to contain my enthusiam as I enter my first game ...

              Hi people. Found out about my subbing in late at night, so really didn't get any good chats developed. Thanks to Clarinet for explaining safetys in full.

              Just gonna say that Afro, you seemed to have made a whole lot of something out of a whole lot of nothing. I think AC1 was just attempting to be witty, which I'm pretty sure isn't a hangable offense, yet.

              Safety on Ruritsu for the time being. Don't mind me Rur, just grabbing your name cuz its at the top.
              Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

              Comment

              • clarinet89
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2008
                • 899

                #97
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                I'm gonna have to go with a safety on a2p. I'd like to look a little closer at AC1 before we lynch him.

                Questionable Content

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #98
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                  safety on tupacodaman

                  yeah, I have known ac1 to play defensively, so I don't think his reaction necessarily makes him a wolf, but who knows.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #99
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                    I'm going to vote on AC1. And i'm actually surprising myself by doing so.

                    Originally i was gunning for afro, and I talked to a bunch of people about it, even shared my suspicions with Ac1 to get his thoughts on it and the entire conversation felt weird as ****.

                    Code:
                    ac1colossus (12:09:51 AM): lol
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:10:10 AM): did you get my prevoius stuff
                    ac1colossus (12:10:20 AM): what previous stuff?
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:10:38 AM): ugh i hate you i dont want to retype it all
                    ATTENTION (12:10:54 AM): Direct IM session initiated. What is this?
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:11:14 AM): 
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:40:03 PM): okay so it's bugging me
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:40:32 PM): fiction posted this right?
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:40:33 PM): But now that arfo set the precedent for possible non-vet/poor player n1 wolf kills by mentioning the obvious, it bothers me that BDN was killed over them.
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:40:53 PM): it made me think
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:41:09 PM): why wouldnt me/fiction/afro get targeted
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:41:28 PM): afro said something night 1 about leaving high position players alive
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:41:44 PM): and it feels weird that none of u were attacke
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:42:16 PM): feels like he's trying to hide amoung similar weeds
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:42:26 PM): if you know what i mean
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:42:45 PM): cause it would look balls weird if fiction and afro died and i was still alive
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:42:51 PM): as well as vice versa
                    ac1colossus (12:11:49 AM): readin
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:11:59 AM): k
                    ac1colossus (12:12:55 AM): ok
                    ac1colossus (12:12:57 AM): i gotcha
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:13:18 AM): which im not sure is enough to look at someone right now
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:13:27 AM): but i also am bugged by this
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:13:46 AM): 
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:44:41 PM): i also find it weird he's so against my seer plan
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:44:47 PM): i mean the seer has to come out to someone
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:44:51 PM): sometime
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (10:44:56 PM): to get his info into the thread
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:14:24 AM): and the chances of coming out to a seered green later actually increase the chance of coming out to the mw
                    ac1colossus (12:14:56 AM): He just doesn't want to view any opinion other than his original, I think =/
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:15:14 AM): what was his original idea
                    ac1colossus (12:15:41 AM): that this should be viewed as a situation of risk vs reward
                    ac1colossus (12:15:54 AM): and that thre risk far outwieghed the reward
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:16:12 AM): thats totally untrue though
                    ac1colossus (12:16:15 AM): i know
                    ac1colossus (12:16:20 AM): that's what he thinks
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:16:28 AM): if the seer holds off in going to a human
                    ac1colossus (12:16:31 AM): I've been flipflopping on this all day though lol
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:16:40 AM): the chances of coming out to the mw get bigger
                    ac1colossus (12:16:43 AM): i think I've ended up on the side of haveing an alliance though
                    ac1colossus (12:16:49 AM): *having
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:17:08 AM): being against having an alliance really makes me suspicious of him
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:17:19 AM): because without an alliance nobody knows anything
                    ac1colossus (12:17:42 AM): maybe, but I don't really get any bad vibes from him so far. If he was a wolf, I'd think he'd be far less quick to accuse me
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:18:10 AM): you cant know that
                    ac1colossus (12:18:16 AM): i suppose not
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:18:20 AM): you've never played a game with him
                    ac1colossus (12:18:45 AM): but he did springboard himself into the wolfing picture without any other cause
                    ac1colossus (12:18:58 AM): but you know more about him than I do so kay
                    ac1colossus (12:19:16 AM): *lynching picture
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:19:35 AM): how? by putting you up for a lynching?
                    ac1colossus (12:19:39 AM): yup
                    ac1colossus (12:19:47 AM): fingerpointing and whatnot
                    ac1colossus (12:19:57 AM): vic too
                    ATTENTION (12:20:20 AM): Direct IM session disconnected. What is this?
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:20:42 AM): i dont know about vic, but afro's got more then one thing against him
                    ac1colossus (12:21:18 AM): I'm not sure where he gets off though. Why the hell would Vic come to rescue me if we were wolves together.
                    ac1colossus (12:21:25 AM): He's smarter than that
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:21:44 AM): what?
                    ac1colossus (12:22:02 AM): some post said me and vic were wolves or something
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:22:06 AM): not me
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:22:16 AM): lets get this stright first
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:22:37 AM): i think that afro is a wolf or at least a good wolf candidate
                    ac1colossus (12:22:40 AM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=3258128&postcount=78
                    ac1colossus (12:22:42 AM): that one
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:22:45 AM): not you or vic
                    ac1colossus (12:22:49 AM): ok
                    ac1colossus (12:23:11 AM): that was him manipulating vics post btw, lol
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:23:57 AM): eh afro can think what he wants to think
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:24:19 AM): i dont see enough there to get that
                    ac1colossus (12:24:50 AM): enough in mine and vic's posts to get afro's conclusion? (just clarifying)
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:25:09 AM): i see vic's post as a joke
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:25:23 AM): and i don't really see your posts a wolfy
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:25:27 AM): more like
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:25:43 AM): "omg i havent played twg in a month and im totally pumped"
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:26:21 AM): I feel like afro's jumping on posts that aren't really posts
                    ac1colossus is offline (12:26:36 AM)
                    hates random disconnecting =(
                    
                    Your IM will be delivered when the buddy goes online.
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:26:42 AM): in addition to what i said above
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:27:04 AM): did i mention i hate you
                    ac1colossus is available (12:32:11 AM)
                    hates random disconnecting =(
                    ac1colossus (12:32:16 AM): lol
                    ac1colossus (12:32:30 AM): i didn't get the above
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:32:48 AM): what was the last line you got before "in addition to what i said above"
                    ac1colossus (12:33:03 AM): i see vic's post
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:33:12 AM): 
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:25:23 AM): and i don't really see your posts a wolfy
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:25:27 AM): more like
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:25:43 AM): "omg i havent played twg in a month and im totally pumped"
                    
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:26:21 AM): I feel like afro's jumping on posts that aren't really posts
                    ac1colossus (12:33:28 AM): lol!
                    ac1colossus (12:33:35 AM): pretty much'
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:34:07 AM): so tell me
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:34:14 AM): if you dont like my afro vote
                    ac1colossus (12:34:21 AM): I can go with it
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:34:25 AM): and i assume you dont want me to put it on you
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:34:34 AM): what better option do you present
                    ac1colossus (12:34:47 AM): I just don't want it to seem like a revenge vote, but I can go with that
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:34:57 AM): no i want to know
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:35:04 AM): you think afro i human
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:35:10 AM): fine i can go with that for a while
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:35:18 AM): whos a better choice
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:35:51 AM): and why
                    ac1colossus (12:36:17 AM): I'm really starting yo have second thoughts about him though. For the most part, I just saw that as him being himself. I guess if we had to have a second choice, I'd still say gun for the reasons in...
                    ac1colossus (12:36:50 AM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=3258106&postcount=71
                    ac1colossus (12:37:33 AM): Do you remember that one game where I called gun rule on his ass and he flipped out?
                    ac1colossus (12:37:36 AM): and he was a wolf
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:37:48 AM): okay, did you do that this game?
                    ac1colossus (12:38:08 AM): kinda, but not really. It just seemed like he got mad at a clear joke
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:38:13 AM): log?
                    ac1colossus (12:38:21 AM): thread
                    ac1colossus (12:38:27 AM): it wasn't a good joke either
                    ac1colossus (12:38:30 AM): =/
                    ac1colossus (12:38:33 AM): it was dumbn
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:38:49 AM): you mean his post on the bottom of p2 or 3
                    ac1colossus (12:39:11 AM): yeah. he wasn't really gitting mad, but i kind of interpreted it that way
                    ac1colossus (12:39:14 AM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=3256984&postcount=38
                    ac1colossus (12:39:29 AM): plus, he's active which is very uncharacteristic of him
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:39:45 AM): active is not a charachteristic of his wolf game
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:39:46 AM): =/
                    ac1colossus (12:40:20 AM): I guess you're right but he could be trying to switch it up?
                    Like I said, I've got nothing better than Afro
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:40:36 AM): you make me feel uneasy
                    ac1colossus (12:40:39 AM): ?
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:40:45 AM): you dont want to vote afro
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:40:52 AM): but you'll do it anyway
                    ac1colossus (12:41:00 AM): no I think he's the best choice at this point
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:41:07 AM): why
                    ac1colossus (12:41:14 AM): cause there isn't anyone better
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:41:14 AM): because you want to get out of a lynch
                    ac1colossus (12:41:20 AM): lol
                    ac1colossus (12:41:23 AM): that
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:41:25 AM): or because you actually think hes a good choice
                    ac1colossus (12:42:33 AM): because i think he's being needlessly .. what's the word I'm looking for?... he doesn't want the alliance for no good reason
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:43:23 AM): overprotective is probably the word
                    ac1colossus (12:43:27 AM): i guess
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:44:02 AM): originally i was going to go with afro, now i'm not so sure
                    ac1colossus (12:44:22 AM): I don't see anyone better
                    ac1colossus (12:44:49 AM): I honestly don't know what I was thinking with the whole gun thing
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:45:03 AM): you neglect to consider yourself
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:45:16 AM): you made yourself look really really bed in that convo
                    ac1colossus (12:45:19 AM): i know
                    ac1colossus (12:46:00 AM): not one of my better choices
                    ac1colossus (12:46:21 AM): I keep saying that I need to work on my being overly defensive, but I never get any better =(
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:46:42 AM): the fact that you're willing to stick up for afro in the thread, and then willing to vote for him to save your hide irks me
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:46:53 AM): and it irks me a lot
                    ac1colossus (12:47:24 AM): oh come on that's not what it's like.
                    my hide was "saved" long before I started considering afro
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:48:48 AM): considering you have two votes on you
                    DarkManticoreX2 (12:49:01 AM): and nobody else has more then one no i dont think so
                    ac1colossus (12:49:06 AM): i guess you're right.
                    i didn't think about that
                    Long story short:

                    Manti: heres several good reasons to vote for afro
                    Ac1: I think afro is human
                    Manti: You know you'll probably die if you don't vote for afro
                    Ac1: Ok lets vote for Afro!
                    Manti: Yeah that's not suspicious AT ALL

                    Double spaced stuff was copied over from a previous convo i had with someone, and is my base reasoning for being suspicious of afro. However, unless Afro and Ac1 are trying to manipulate relationships really early, I don't think they can both be wolves.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • A2P
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 3127

                      #100
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                      ac1

                      Code:
                      Awesome Lamer (12:24:55 AM):	and one point
                      Awesome Lamer (12:25:01 AM):	is that whenever you suspect someone is lying
                      Awesome Lamer (12:25:14 AM):	quickly change the subject
                      Awesome Lamer (12:25:19 AM):	or drift attention away from them
                      Awesome Lamer (12:25:24 AM):	if they follow with you
                      Awesome Lamer (12:25:26 AM):	they're lying

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #101
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                        I'll bandwagon!

                        AC1
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #102
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          I don't like how afro's so adamantly against my plan.
                          I don't see any advantage that is worth the risk. Can you explain to me why the seer and psychic getting together is such a good and necessary thing? Even assuming one subtracted from the seering pool, is there anything else that warrants putting both of our blues at risk?

                          You don't have to have the psychic come out to the human, but it shrinks the player pool that the seer has to look at.
                          Except that the seer has to come out and endanger himself to reduce the pool by one. Is it worth it? At least in a "normal" game, the threat of guardian would cause the MW to act exactly as a human would in your example, but if the MW they could take out both of our blues within 2 days.

                          And yes, the other blue could then immediately call the seer'd person on it (assuming the blue wolfed WOULDN'T otherwise be killed... hard to say given first night choice of BDN), but then we'd be trading our two blues for one red. Do you think that's a good trade? I'd be willing to trade one blue for one red, but in this sort of game, I don't think we should risk giving up both of them just to get one red.

                          Also: the seer'd party could be MW and STILL act as a normal human would. Help establish the alliance and get themselves a nice seat of power behind the two blues. From there, the seer'd person could offer themselves as a front to reach out and establish more members of the alliance (under the premise that he would claim himself as the seer, and if he talks to the MW, he'd be wolfed instead of the seer). They could even help the seer identify and kill the wolves for real ("hey, seer, you should look at X, I think he is a wolf" then when it turns up red be like "yeah we got one!"). Then when it inevitably gets to endgame with both blues wolfed already and it comes down to MW, one seer'd green, and one non-seer'd player, the alliance members would team up to take down the "last wolf".

                          Why do I have to explain these scenarios? Geez man, if I was a wolf this game I'd be walloping you all with these ideas that you're overlooking.

                          it also gives the psychic and seer a way to pincer the MW if by some unlucky chance the MW is seered. (seer gets killed Psychic goes wait wtf and lynches the MW the following day.) If the seer does just come out to a seered green alone, we loose the seer without catching the MW in the process
                          Why would the seer come out to a seer'd green? What advantage does this give anyone? It risks his existence without good reason. I think your brain has been addled by games which rely on alliances. This game is designed in a way to PREVENT them. I think it's foolish of you to suggest we should attempt to rely on them in spite of the prevention in place.

                          I mean, in a NORMAL "no guardian" game, there wouldn't be a MW. Seering results would be 100% verification. The seer would still be able to build a hidden pooled alliance, so long as the greens trust the seer (i.e., a wolf could potentially fake and collect themselves another pool of trusted followers). But in this game, the only seering result that's truly accurate is red and blue. Nothing else should necessarily be trusted at face value.

                          The seer has to come out to someone at some point.
                          Please explain to me why you believe this. Is it just because you've never played a game where the seer had little advantage to doing so? Is it because you're just so used to there being a huge advantage to the seer coming out in one way or another? Is it just because you want to sacrifice your MW in exchange for removing the seer from play before they take a look at you or your partners?

                          he has a better chance coming out to a seered green (9% chance of wolf) then getting a nonseered person to come out for him (25% chance of wolf)
                          This is right, but that comes after the point where there is minimal advantage to coming out in the first place. Obviously, it wouldn't hurt for the seer to talk privately with the person they seer'd to see what they think (but this is true even if the result is RED), but they don't need to reveal themselves and risk getting wolfed by the MW without getting anything in return.

                          And you're also ignoring the point that in a game where the seer can't PUBLICLY come out, there is realistic chance of wolf faking seer privately. If someone came to me and said "I'm the seer and I seer'd you last night", I wouldn't trust them. I wouldn't out them since odds are good they'd be legit, but I certainly wouldn't trust them completely like I would in a PUBLIC coming out.

                          Originally posted by clarinet89
                          I'm gonna have to go with a safety on a2p. I'd like to look a little closer at AC1 before we lynch him.
                          I explained this last game.

                          If someone is a worthy lynching target (which people think he is), don't wait and ask for him to be seer'd.

                          Don't know who would possibly want to keep him alive to waste a seering on other than a wolf partner...

                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:42:16 PM): feels like he's trying to hide amoung similar weeds
                          Yeah, this is seriously exactly what I'm trying to do. I want to live as long as possible. Been a while since I've played a game like this and I intend to get some fun out of it. Manti, you might have been ready to die night 1, but I'm not planning on going down as early as that.

                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:44:47 PM): i mean the seer has to come out to someone

                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:44:51 PM): sometime

                          DarkManticoreX2 (10:44:56 PM): to get his info into the thread
                          I would say this should only happen if the seer nails two or more wolves. If they only hit one, they should do their best to point out the wolfy things that person does and get them lynched, but they shouldn't expose themselves (unless they feel like their life is worth the one wolf's life). But if they get two or more, they could absolutely trade their life for those two wolves I think.

                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:14:24 AM): and the chances of coming out to a seered green later actually increase the chance of coming out to the mw
                          If I was the seer, I'd probably just publicly announce myself to PROVE WHO I AM. I'd be killing myself, but I'd also be essentially confirmed that I was telling the truth and we'd be able to knock out 2 wolves right away.

                          But apart from that, the first night's seering does appear to have the highest likelihood of being human, so LATER IN THE GAME, that could be the person the seer comes out to (or if they've been wolfed or whatever, night 2, etc.). But again, I'd say it's better for the seer to wait until they have something worth dying for, then publicly reveal themselves to confirm the info they're giving is legit so that everyone will trust them.

                          I know I probably wouldn't trust someone with seering information enough to lynch based solely on that unless they publicly reveal themselves.

                          But ****... even a wolf could fake a seer'd list of reds late in the game and then wolf themselves to make it appear legit. I guess they probably wouldn't risk it since the seer would probably still be alive though, eh?

                          nobody knows anything
                          Rather than "Simplicity", the title of this game should have been "Nobody Knows Anything". That is the point of the game, bro!

                          DarkManticoreX2 (12:46:42 AM): the fact that you're willing to stick up for afro in the thread, and then willing to vote for him to save your hide irks me
                          Actually, that makes perfect sense for even a green. A green knows his role 100%, so in order to spare a human from being lynched (himself), he should be willing to lynch almost anyone else in play, even someone he otherwise believes to be human.

                          ps I don't appreciate such blatant bandwagon voting >

                          Comment

                          • Syhto
                            BuMP it
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2466

                            #103
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                            what the hell afro ill respond to that in a week when i actually finish reading it
                            Originally posted by ~jrodd
                            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                            Comment

                            • Syhto
                              BuMP it
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2466

                              #104
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                              ok afro i have officially come to the conclusion that you are a wolf. jk.

                              but i really have come to the conclusion that I shouldn't ever disagree with your game strategy or things will be twisted around on me to make it seem as though I am a wolf
                              Originally posted by ~jrodd
                              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #105
                                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                                no, arfo. Strength in numbers. Half the game is intuition and reading players, you know that. The seer should come out to someone at some point. I mean, you know that very well.

                                I suppose that in your opinion the seer shouldn't come out unless he's seered a red. Martyrdom is cool and all but if you take a leap of faith and it turns out all right why not have the green work as a representative - a temporary alliance that keeps information flowing whilst protecting the seer. It's not like we'd know the difference the first time around.

                                Player A: "Player X has been seered red. Vote, etc"
                                Everyone: "cool!"
                                Player A has been killed.

                                We'd assume the seer is dead, wouldn't we.

                                case in point: the seer is of no use to us if he's dead. The potential to go beyond sacrificial behaviour is there and should be taken as soon as possible, though not without caution.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...