TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #316
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

    I honestly don't even care at this point.

    Getting this sort of rise out of you is good enough for me. I probably won't hassle you come day break.

    Comment

    • Viccica
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2009
      • 702

      #317
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

      As interesting as this has proven to be... I have a life to be getting back to. Toodles, afro. :3
      Dear sirs,
      One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

      In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

      Sincerely,

      Your Client
      Eco Friendly
      ♥~Chu

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #318
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

        Night over! Afrobean got dead.

        Day 4 begins now, ending in 48 hours, 2:00 PM EST 10/25/09 (SUN) or upon insta. Insta is set at 5 votes.

        1. travman301 (rbennie362)
        2. Ac1Speakerbox (Ac1Colossus)
        3. Clarinet89 (clarinet898)
        4. Afrobean (Afrobean16)
        5. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
        6. FictionJunction (FikshonJunkshon)
        7. Syhto (amanetora)
        8. A2P (awesome lamer)
        9. Ruritsu (Ruritsu)
        10. u84 (u8477)
        11. sc979 (sam97379)
        12. Viccica (mmviccica)
        13. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
        14. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
        15. Panda Express (helljumperdragon)
        16. BDN (megamngtx)

        Comment

        • Panda Express
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2009
          • 59

          #319
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

          Viccica is playing "life happened" card xD

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          I honestly don't even care at this point.

          Getting this sort of rise out of you is good enough for me. I probably won't hassle you come day break.

          Its so funny, because all I can picture is that guy in Afro's avatar getting off his rocks cuz he got a girl riled up. I lol'd.
          Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #320
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

            ...Plot twist.
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            • Panda Express
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2009
              • 59

              #321
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

              Once again, I lol'd.
              Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

              Comment

              • Panda Express
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2009
                • 59

                #322
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                I just realized. Afro juts got wolfed. He didn't guard himself, WOLF!
                Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #323
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  I probably won't hassle you come day break.
                  See, I was right!

                  Comment

                  • u84
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1921

                    #324
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    See, I was right!
                    What the ****..

                    Just asking, can you wolf yourself?
                    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #325
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                      Originally posted by u84
                      What the ****..

                      Just asking, can you wolf yourself?
                      Seeing as wolves CAN wolf each other, technically you can.

                      Comment

                      • Panda Express
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 59

                        #326
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                        Aww, without Afro's wolf claims coming 5 times a minute, this game will cease to be fun =(
                        Putting the -laugh- back into Manslaughter.

                        Comment

                        • clarinet89
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 899

                          #327
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                          I'm warning you guys. I'm not going to be online all day tomorrow, but I will be available on Sunday morning. If I happen to be online tomorrow, it would probably be way late at night, like after midnight. I'm just letting you all know before anything crazy happens.

                          Questionable Content

                          Comment

                          • clarinet89
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 899

                            #328
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                            I will also be online tonight for about another hour or two if you want to chat.

                            Questionable Content

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #329
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                              Left my computer at work. I'll be on tomorrow though.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #330
                                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Simplicity

                                Posting this by request of Manti.


                                darkmanticorex2 is available (8:52:01 PM)
                                MMViccica (8:52:01 PM): Hiya Manti.
                                DarkManticoreX2 (8:52:09 PM): hey vic
                                MMViccica (8:52:21 PM): This phase died.
                                DarkManticoreX2 (8:56:57 PM): yes it has
                                DarkManticoreX2 (8:57:09 PM): Mainly because i just got my computer back
                                DarkManticoreX2 (8:57:21 PM): and i cant visit ffr untill I finish my hw
                                MMViccica (8:58:14 PM): I've been moving.
                                MMViccica (8:58:41 PM): Mum just closed with all the paperwork at her house so we've been cleaning.
                                DarkManticoreX2 (8:59:24 PM): Do me a favor since I won't be on ffr for a while
                                DarkManticoreX2 (8:59:31 PM): Post this log
                                MMViccica (8:59:33 PM): Mmkay.
                                DarkManticoreX2 (8:59:37 PM): Afro was the psychic
                                DarkManticoreX2 (8:59:53 PM): last day phase there were 4 wolves left

                                MMViccica (9:00:02 PM): And how do I know that?
                                DarkManticoreX2 (9:00:20 PM): i can forward the pm to everyone later
                                DarkManticoreX2 (9:00:29 PM): just need people not to make stupid safties
                                DarkManticoreX2 (9:00:41 PM): ac1 was human
                                DarkManticoreX2 (9:00:53 PM): and tupac was human
                                MMViccica (9:00:54 PM): Not a good idea to tell the thread the psychic died.
                                MMViccica (9:01:01 PM): Nor that we know there are 4 wolves left.
                                DarkManticoreX2 (9:01:12 PM): he's useless now anyways
                                DarkManticoreX2 (9:01:25 PM): and the wolves already know theres 3 or 4 wolves left
                                DarkManticoreX2 (9:01:32 PM): we cannot mess up this phase
                                DarkManticoreX2 (9:01:39 PM): esp if a2p was not a wol

                                MMViccica (9:01:39 PM): I'm aware.
                                MMViccica (9:02:31 PM): Just dunno... I'll inform the thread.
                                Important parts in bold.


                                No one make a safety. =]
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...